Fix Facebook Messenger Problems: People spend hours with their devices scrolling down through Facebook, following each other, and sharing their stories, and etc. Currently, it has become one of the biggest business bodies for influencers. Now, just imagine a day without Facebook or Messenger. Well, the Messenger by Facebook now has become one of the most used Messaging applications after WhatsApp.
Also Read: How to Unlock Android Phone without Password
There are a lot of reports that Instagram is also replacing their Direct with Messenger sometime in the future. If that happens, Messenger would be bigger than the biggest. Despite being one of the popular applications, it is said in several instances that Messenger is far from being flawless.
A lot of users are reporting that they are facing various problems on Messenger. For starters, issues like message not sent, chats getting lost, contacts not showing, app crashes, and a lot more happening. If you are one of the users who is facing such issues, then you are in the right place. In this post, we are going to guide you in various methods to fix Facebook Messenger problems.
How to Fix Unable to Send or Receive Messages on Messenger
Facebook Messenger is one such application which gets updates very constantly. If you are unable to send or receive messages, chances are you are not using the latest version of the application. I mean, a lot of new features, stickers, and etc will only be supported by the latest versions of application.
- Open Play Store and search for Messenger on the search box.
- Once done, open the Messenger download page to check whether there is an option or update or not.
- If there is an option, click and select on update.
- Also, click on the three-dot menu and check the auto-update option.
How to Fix Unable to Find Old Messages
- Open the Messenger application on your device.
- On the search box, search for the contact who’s messages are found to be missing.
- Tap on the contact and the chat window will open.
- In order to get this chat from the archive, send them a message again.
How to Fix Facebook Messenger App not Working
- Find the Messenger application on your phone and press and hold the icon.
- Click on app info and try force closing the application. If this doesn’t fix anything, you can try in a different approach.
- Again press and hold the icon, but this time select storage and choose clear storage.
- Now you can try using the Messenger application.
If this post helped you in how to Fix Facebook Messenger Problems, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!