Fix Destiny 2 Error Canary: Destiny 2 is a free-to-play online-only multiplayer shooter video game developed by Bungie. It was released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2017. Now a lot of users are reporting that they are facing the Destiny 2 error Canary.
Also Read: How to Fix Persona 4 Golden No Audio Bug
If you are also one of them who are facing the Destiny 2 error canary then you are in the right place. This error could have been caused due to the game not being able to connect to the server. Let us get started with the process of fixing the Destiny 2 Error Canary
Fixing the error code Canary on Destiny 2
- Restart the computer and modem/router.
- Try using a wired connection instead of a wireless connection.
Method 1: End any Destiny 2 process from the Task Manager to Fix Destiny 2 Error Canary
One of the reasons why this problem occurs is that a part of the application of Destiny 2 might not have closed properly. So you might have to use the task manager to close it as given below. It might take around 5 minutes.
Also Read: How to Fix Team Fortress 2 Lag Problem
- Right-click on the Start button.
- Click on Task manager
- Click the Process tab
- Right-click the Destiny 2 process then click on End Task.
Method 2: Troubleshoot the internet connection to fix Destiny 2 Error Canary
There is also a possibility that this issue arises because of the internet connection problem, so all you have to do is troubleshoot it by following the steps given below:
- Click on the Start button
- Open Settings
- From here navigate to the Update and Security settings page.
- On the right of your screen, you will find an option for Troubleshoot, click on it.
- Click on the Additional troubleshooter link
- Now select on the Internet Connections then Run the troubleshooter. This will detect and fix any internet connection issues on your computer.
If this post helped you to Fix Destiny 2 Error Canary, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.