Fix Cannot Upload Images to Facebook on Galaxy S20: People spend hours with their devices scrolling down through Facebook, following each other, and sharing their stories, and etc. Currently, it has become one of the biggest business bodies for influencers. Now, just imagine a day without Facebook. Well, it is been reported several times that the Galaxy S20 users are facing Cannot Upload Images to Facebook issue.
Galaxy S20 series of smartphones is one of the finest flagship series from Samsung. The series has brought a lot of features to the table, but the camera block is one of them. The camera block on the back of the device has got a lot of attention as it makes the device standout. A similar block setup was implemented on various smartphones including Oppo Reno 4 series, Vivo V50 series, and company’s own Galaxy Note 20 series.
Now, with that being said, let us quickly discuss how to fix Cannot Upload Images to Facebook issue. Before that let us quickly discuss what might cause the issue in general.
- Internet Issues
- Application Glitches
- Image not supported
- Server Issues
Method 1: How to Fix Cannot Upload Images to Facebook on Galaxy S20 by Checking and Managing Internet Connection
- Firstly try restarting your internet connection. Given the issue with the server, you can check the connection on your phone rather than the main router.
- The easiest way on finding out the issue whether is with your phone or not, try opening play store and check whether everything is being loaded or not. You can also try opening a lot of websites on Chrome or Samsung Browser.
- If you encountered any slow loadings and etc, you can try resetting the network. First go to settings, open Wifi settings, and tap on the Settings (gear) icon beside your connected network name.
- Once done, you can find an option to forget the network.
- Forget it and try reconnecting again.
Method 2: How to Fix Cannot Upload Images to Facebook on Galaxy S20 by Clearing Cache and Force Close
- Find the Facebook application on your phone and press and hold the icon.
- Click on app info and try force closing the application. If this doesn’t fix anything, you can try in a different approach.
- Again press and hold the icon, but this time select storage and choose clear storage.
- Now you can try using the Facebook application.
In any way, Facebook recommends uploading Photos under 15 MB. Make sure that your image is under the asked size. Moreover, make sure whether you are uploading the image which is of the recommended type. If this post helped you in how to Fix Cannot Upload Images to Facebook galaxy S20, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.