Fix Beat Saber Mods Not Working Issue: Beat Saber is one of the most finest virtual reality rhythm game which is developed and published by Beat Games and the game takes place in a surrealistic neon-noir environment and also features a player slicing blocks representing musical beats with a pair of contrasting coloured sabres. The game is initially launched for PlayStation 3 and later launched for Windows computers.
Now, a lot of Beat Saber players are facing Mods not working issues. If you are a player of this game and are facing similar issues, do not worry as in this post we will guide you through the process to fix Beat Saber mods not working. This issue generally occurs when your Firewall or the Defender is conflicting with the game. The issue can also occur due to the installation of an incompatible mod. With that said, let us quickly get into the process to fix Beat Saber Mods Not Working Issue, shall we?
Method 1: Disable Windows Firewall to Fix Beat Saber Mods Not Working Issue
- Search for Windows Defender Firewall from the Start menu.
- From here, click and choose on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall
- Now, select on the Change Settings button and choose the game from the list and click on the OK button.
- Now, click on Allow another app and browse to the game file and select it. In this case, browse and select the Beat Saber.
- Next up, you can also temporarily disable Defender as well.
- Open Windows Defender and choose Windows Defender Firewall to off
- Once done, select and choose Windows Defender firewall under both the Public and Private Network sections.
Method 2: Verify the Intergrity of Game Files to Fix Beat Saber Mods Not Working Issue
- Open the Steam launcher on your computer.
- Once opened, click and open the second tab on the top of the Steam launcher which is Library.
- This is where you can find all the games. Here you will have to search for Death Stranding.
- Right-click on the game and then click on properties. Now the properties window will open up.
- Now click on the Local Files tab which is the third tab inside the properties window.
- Here, you will have to click and select the Verify Integrity on Game Files button.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
If this post helped you to Fix Beat Saber Mods Not Working Issue, show us some love by sharing this guide with your friends and fellow players. We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!