How to Customize the Control Center on Apple iPhone SE 2020: iPhone SE 2020 is one of the finest and current cheapest Apple devices in the market today. It brings the best of all the current iPhones at an affordable $399 price tag. For starters, it carries A13 Bionic chipset which is a similar one found on the much expensive iPhone 11 Pro series. Despite the old-design with chunky bezels, there are no complaints.
Also Read: How to Fix Nintendo Switch Error 2110-3128
So, are you an iPhone SE user? Do you want to customize the control center on your device? Well, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we are going to guide you on how you can customize the Control Center on Apple iPhone SE 2020. Control center on iOS is very effective and is a very useful panel which comprises of various controls. You can customize the control center in such a way that everything is accessible on your fingertips.
How to Customize the Control Center on Apple iPhone SE 2020
Adding or removing the control center is one of the easiest things you can do on the iPhone. I mean, it is easy when compared to the process of downloading any file from the browser. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to easily customize the control center on Apple iPhone SE 2020.
- From the home screen, find and open settings. Alternatively, you can use the swipe down gesture on the home screen to access the search. You can search for the settings there.
- Open opened the settings, scroll down and you can see the control center.
- A new window opens with a control center menu when opened.
- Here you will have to select customize controls options and another screen opens with a list of different app icons and shortcut controls.
- In this section, you can remove a shortcut icon or control. To do so, you can simply tap on the red colored minus icon which is located right beside the name.
- You can remove all of them completely if you want and to add them, you can scroll down to the more controls section and then tap the Plus sig,
- For example if you want the torch icon to be present on the control center, click on add icon which is located right beside it and voila!
If this post helped you in how to Customize the Control Center on Apple iPhone SE 2020, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.