How to Change the Unlock Passcode on Apple iPhone SE 2020: iPhone SE 2020 is one of the finest and current cheapest Apple devices in the market today. It brings the best of all the current iPhones at an affordable $399 price tag. For starters, it carries A13 Bionic chipset which is a similar one found on the much expensive iPhone 11 Pro series. Despite the old-design with chunky bezels, there are no complaints.
When it comes to security iPhones stand on top. That too with a passcode it only gets better. Having a strong passcode is really recommended. Most of the iOS devices originate with 6 digit passcodes to set out of the box. If you are facing issues in setting the unlock passcode on iPhone SE, you are in the right place. In this guide, we are going to guide you on how you can How to Change the Unlock Passcode on Apple iPhone SE 2020.
How to Change the Unlock Passcode on Apple iPhone SE 2020
- From the home screen, find and open settings. Alternatively, you can use the swipe down gesture on the home screen to access the search. You can search for the settings there.
- Open the settings, scroll down and you can see touch ID and passcode options
- If prompted enter password, if you have already set one in the past and then you will be able to access the Touch ID and passcode menu.
- Here you can enable or disable the features as per your liking and you can scroll down to view more items on-page.
- In the bottom, make sure the passcode is turned on.
- Next up, you enter the change passcode option menu and you will have to enter your password if prompted.
- Now you can add the new passcode for and you can also set it to four-digit or six-digit as per your preference.
If this post helped you in how to How to Change the Unlock Passcode on Apple iPhone SE 2020, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.