If you are looking for a way to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A50, wipe all the data on your Samsung Galaxy A50 or restore defaults on Samsung Galaxy A50 or even bypass screen lock on Samsung Galaxy A50, then you have arrived at the exact spot.
When your hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A50, your device will be as new as it came out of the factory and thus run faster and smoother. Here comes a short guide on how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A50 using hardware keys and Android 9 Pie settings –
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A50
- To begin with, long-press the Power Key of your Samsung Galaxy A50 and then tap twice on the Shut Down icon.
- Your device will now vibrate. Long press both Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds. This will boot the device into Recovery Mode.
- Once the phone enters into Recovery Mode, release all the keys.
- Make use of Volume Keys in the recovery mode to select “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm it using the Power key.
- Lastly, select Yes and hit the Power key once.
That is it. All the files on your device have now been deleted. You can now start afresh on your device and make it work just as it was when it came out of the factory!
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!