Google Camera 7.4 for OnePlus 7T Pro: OnePlus 7T Pro is the successor to the OnePlus 7 Pro. The device was launched alongside the OnePlus 7T, and that explains the low sales. I mean, don’t get me wrong here, OnePlus 7T Pro is a perfect phone, but there are not a lot of major changes when compared to the OnePlus 7 Pro whereas the 7T was remained as the upgrade that everyone wanted. Even after the launch of OnePlus 8 series, the 7T is still going strong. On a similar note, check our OnePlus 7T releasing in White colour article.
OnePlus 7T Pro comes with a set of strong camera’s and can outperform most of the flagships today, but these cameras suffer a bit when it comes to camera processing. While talking about cameras, you can use the Google Camera 7.4 mod on OnePlus 7T Pro to click better images at higher resoultion and better dynamic range. In this post, let us talk about how you can download Google Camera 7.4 for OnePlus 7T Pro and upgrade the whole camera performance.
Google Camera 7.4 for OnePlus 7T Pro
Google Camera, as you might already know is one of the most finest camera mods available for any Android device. You can also download the Gooogle Camera mod on the other OnePlus devices like OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T and etc. The features of Google Camera 7.4 for OnePlus 6T include..
- Revamped UI elements and icons.
- Revamped settings UI.
- Everything on the fingertips.
- Mod Enables the DND mode automatically while shooting a video.
- Change video resolutions from dashboard itself.
- You can now shoot in cinematic 24FPS.
- Shoot in 4K 60 FPS on Capable devices.
- Exposure controls to regulate the brightness
- High-Dynamic range that drastically improve the image processing and results.
- The Frequent faces feature from Pixel devices which will help you to capture the Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold way to capture the top shot images.
Download Google Camera 7.4 for OnePlus 7T Pro
- Firstly download the GCam 7.4 for OnePlus 7T Pro from the downloads.
- By the time it downloads, make sure that you uninstall any older versions of Gcam, if installed. This version can install as an update over a few dev’s versions, but it is always recommended to uninstall first
- Once the application downloaded, install it. Whatever the permissions it asks like enable installation from certain apps or whatsoever, enable it.
- That is it! Now, you have successfully installed the GCam 7.4 on OnePlus 7T Pro.
Now, this is how you can Download Google Camera 7.4 for OnePlus 7T Pro. If this post helped you to download and install GCam 7.4 for OnePlus 7T Pro, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful.
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.