Since before the launch of the latest flagships of Google – the fourth generation Pixel devices, the very famous Google Camera was at everyone’s attention. Although the Pixel 4 and 4 XL might not be the goals of the tech world, but the Google Camera that comes in these latest models is what everyone wants to seek.
This gave the developers all across a chance to create various ports and mod apps of the Google Camera. Among the various and innumerable GCam ports, one is today’s topic which is specifically targeted towards the Samsung Galaxy devices – Google Camera 6.2 Apk. This Apk which comes from the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL devices includes the much-awaited Night Sight feature.
The Google Camera 6.2 can be Downloaded for Samsung Galaxy Devices for both Exynos & Snapdragon-powered devices. This app works well on the Android 8, 9 as well as Android 10. The best part about this apk being the Night Sight Mode, the credits of the same go to the Developer Arnova8G2.
Other features include – new user interface, night sight, top shot, slow motion, photo-booth, motion autofocus, RAW support, new panorama UI, portrait mode, AR stickers, from the earlier version 6.1 long with new additions like – Selfie Flash, Measure Mode to measure the length of objects using your mobile camera, option to mute the camera shutter sound option in-camera settings.
This app can work well on devices like – Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, Note 10/10+, Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, Note 9, Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, and the Note 8, as well as on other Samsung devices like the Galaxy M20, M30, M30s, M40, A20, A30, A40, A50, A80, A50s, A70, etc.
Here is the latest Google Camera 6.2 APK Download for the Samsung Galaxy Devices –
Google Camera 6.2 Download for Samsung Galaxy Devices
Thanks to Arnova, Here we have the links to download the latest Google Camera 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy devices. You can use this app on an Exynos as well as a Snapdragon variant.
Gcam 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy devices – Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.2beta2.190910.1840.apk
If you want you can also get the best Google Camera Config file for your Android device.
Google Camera(Stable) – In case the above Gcam 6.2 does not work with your Samsung Galaxy phone, then it is recommended to go with the more stable Gcam Mod APK –
As the Samsung Galaxy S10 series devices have begun receiving the OneUI Beta Program from Samsung, you can also download the below latest Google Camera 7.2 or Gcam 7.0 for Samsung OneUI Firmware Update –
You can also see –
Common Issues of Google Camera on Samsung devices
- The app which we have mentioned in this article has been specifically targeted towards the Samsung devices. Hence all one has to do is install it and then use it directly without any specific settings.
- Jut note that one will have to first uninstall if any of the previous versions of Google Camera app has been installed on their device.
- In case if the app hangs in between, one can download apps like Smart Manager and clear the RAM, Cache of the app.
- In case the Settings have not been applied correctly, you can Force Close the app and then try once again.
- While processing HDR+ or the portrait mode, if the app hangs in between, then you can restart the device since this might have most probably happened due to memory leak.
- For more settings leading to a better GCam experience, you can follow our post.
I hope the article was useful. For more such articles, stay tuned with us.
Happy Androiding 🙂
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!