Fortnite DP-6 Error while Downloading: Fortnite is one of the finest multi-platform video games developed and is maintained by Epic Games. The game was initially launched in the year 2017 and was made available in three distinct game modes versions that share same gameplay mechanics. After the audacious decision of adding its own payment system to the game, Fortnite was now removed from Play Store and the App Store.
Also Read: How to Unbrick Asus ROG Phone 3
Still want to play Fortnite in your mobile devices? Well, we’ve got you covered!
Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing Fortnite DP-6 Error while downloading. This is usually faced on Windows computers and occurs when Epic Launcher is not getting all the permissions it want, or basically the admin access. If that did not work, then you can uninstall and reinstall the game. So, if you are facing this issue, please be sure that you follow this guide. With that being said, let us quickly get started with the process, shall we?
Method 1: Run Epic Launcher as an Administrator to Fix Fortnite DP-6 Error while Downloading
- Open search bar and search for Epic Games launcher. Or you can scroll through the start menu too.
- Once you find the launcher, right click on it.
- Now, you will get an option for Open File Location, click on it.
- Now, it takes to the Epic Games directory where you can find the exe for the same.
- Again, right click on the application and select Run as Administrator option.
- Now, check whether the issue still persists.
For a majority of the users, the issue is fixed by following this method. If the issue is also fixed for you, you can again navigate to the Epic Launcher directory and right click on the launcher and click on compatability tab. Now check the box beside the Run this program as an administrator.
Method 2: Reinstall the Epic Games launcher to Fix Fortnite DP-6 Error while Downloading
- Open start and find the Epic Games Launcher.
- Once found right click on it.
- Now select uninstall. Once unintsalled download and install the Epic Games Launcher
If this post helped you in Fix Fortnite DP-6 Error while Downloading , show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.