In this article, we are sharing with you all the methods to Fix Xbox Error 0x97e107df. Follow the article below for all effective solutions.
Which Game Freak does not know Xbox? Even non-gamers are well aware of this amazing gaming console from Microsoft. No matter how alluring this gaming console is, just like any other machine, this too comes with some flaws which we can name as errors.
Xbox users have always reported various types of errors and we have brought the effective solutions for them as well. Take for example the Xbox One won’t Read Disc error. Similarly, here we are sharing with you all the methods to fix Xbox Error 0x97e107df.
If you receive the below message it means that you are facing the Xbox Error code 0x97e107df.
Something went wrong, Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x97e107df
But don’t worry. As in this article, we are sharing with you, the best ways and solutions to fix Xbox error 0x97e107df with ease. All you need to do is just follow the below steps!
Fix Xbox Error 0x97e107df
Here’s a complete list of solutions you can use to Fix Xbox Error 0x97e107df –
Fix 1. Restart Xbox Console
Restarting is indeed one of the best solutions to fix most of the issues. Just like restarting your phone, you can easily restart Xbox Console and see if the issue is solved.
- Firstly, press the Xbox button and hold it down.
- Now, go to the Restart Console.
- Then click on the Restart to restart your Xbox gaming console.
Once you restart the Xbox console, see if the error code 0x97e107df on Xbox is solved or not.
In case you are still receiving the error, just follow the below other solutions.
Fix 2. Log Out and Log in Again
A logout and login session could prove to be very helpful at times. Although sounds very simple and easy, it is effective for many Xbox error codes.
- To start with, press the Xbox button.
- Now go to the Home.
- Then highlight your gamerpic to select your account.
- Choose the option of Logout.
- Restart the Xbox gaming console. You can refer to the previous method.
- Once the console is started, enter the credentials to log in back.
Now after logging in again, see if the Xbox One error code 0x97e107df still shows. If not then all good. But if yes, then try the below method.
Fix 3. Check Network connection
A poor internet connection could be a reason why you are facing Error code 0x97e107df on Xbox. So make sure to check if your internet network connection is working properly.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide menu.
- Now choose Settings from the menu.
- Go to All Settings > Network.
- Then select Network Settings.
- In the Troubleshooting section, click on the Test network connection.
- You will now have to reset the MAC address. for this, go to Settings> Then Select All Settings > Network.
- Go to the Advanced Settings.
- Now click on the Alternate MAC address.
- Lastly, choose Clear and then restart Xbox.
In case even this method does not prove to be helpful, you can try the option of last resort given below.
Fix 4. Check Xbox Live Service Status
Many times, Xbox servers are either down or up for some maintenance and hence users usually face various errors on Xbox like
- Go to the Official Xbox Support Page.
- On this page, you will see Xbox Live Service Status.
- You will be shown if the servers are working properly or not.
So if the servers are down, simply wait for some time and then try again.
However, if the servers are not down, try the below solution of last resort.
Fix 5. Hard Reset Xbox Console
This should certainly be your last choice and but there is nothing much too worried about as none of your game data will be removed. Only the cache and some useless files will be removed after you hard reset it.
When you hard reset your device, it will come back to the way it was when you first brought it. This should help in solving the Xbox Error code 0x97e107df.
- Press the Xbox button and hold it down for some 10 seconds.
- Now wait till the Xbox console shuts down.
- After 5 minutes, turn on your console.
This should help.
But if none of the above solutions turn out to be helpful, you should contact the Gaming Console customer service and see for any other physical or software errors.
Also see –
- How to Fix Xbox One won’t Read Disc
- How to Fix Red Dead Online Crashing on Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Has Microsoft Discontinued Xbox One ahead of Series X?
- How to Fix Destiny 2 Black Screen on Startup
- How to Save Animal Crossing Island Data to Cloud 
I am hoping that the above article was useful. In case of any doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.