Fix Watch Dogs Legion Crashing: After a long wait, Watch Dogs Legion was finally launched for the current generation consoles and PC recently and fans are all excited. But a few fans were in disappointment as they are facing Watch Dogs Legion Crashing Issues. If you are a Watch Dogs Legion player and are facing similar issues, this guide is tailor-made for you.
If you are wondering why you are facing the Watch Dogs Legion Crashing issues, the reasons could be diverse. But majorly occurs because of corrupted game files, faulty GPU Drivers, Software Glitches and a lot more. Now, in this guide we will help you fix Watch Dogs Legion Crashing.
Method 1: Repair Game Files to Fix Watch Dogs Legion Crashing
- Access the Epic Games Launcher
- Click on Library and now choose the three dots found beside the Watch Dogs Legion
- Here, you will have to choose verify.
Repair Game using Windows 10 Repair
- Open Start menu or click the Windows button from any screen.
- Now, search for Watch Dogs Legion
- Right Click on the Watch Dogs and choose App Settings
- Click on Repair button.
Method 2: Update the Graphics Drivers to fix Watch Dogs Legion Crashing
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
Method 3: Restart the game
Yes it is possible that by simply closing and then restarting the game is sometimes enough to fix the bugs. Make sure that you do this right after updating or after checking for updates. In the event that the game has become frozen, you can use the Task Manager to close it.
Method 4: Reboot your PC
Another simple solution that you can do is to power cycle your PC. To do this you wan to turn off the computer normally, unplug it from the power source, and then wait for around 30 seconds. Afterwards, restart the computer and load the game.
This is how you can Fix Watch Dogs Legion Crashing. If this guide helped you, do consider sharing this with your friends and gaming buddies.
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.