Fix Nintendo Switch Keeps Lagging: The Nintendo Switch is a video game console developed by Nintendo which is released worldwide back in 2017. Nintendo Switch is a hybrid console that can be used as a home console and portable console. Leaving that story aside, most of the Switch users are reporting that they are facing Nintendo Switch Keeps Lagging Issue.
Well, if you are facing similar issues, you need not be worried as in this post we are going to guide you through the process of how to Fix Nintendo Switch Keeps Lagging Issue. These issues can be caused because of the Slow internet connection, corrupted software, and etc. Now, that we have talked that, let us quickly get into the process of fixing the lagging issue. Shall we?
How to Fix Nintendo Switch Keeps Lagging Issue
- Firstly, you will have to visit the Speedtest.net on your Nintendo Switch.
- If that is too complicated for you, you can use your PC or mobile for that.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the speedtest.net website and perform a quick test.
- Wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing the issue of fall guys disconnecting.
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
- Or you can also set your Nintendo Switch with LAN.
- Also, a lot of users reported that a soft reset can fix the lagging of your game, and to do so, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- If none of these steps worked to fix Nintendo Switch Keeps Lagging Issue, the only thing you can do is considering calling or emailing the Nintendo Service.
- Also Read: How to Secure Nintendo Account with 2-Step Verification
If this post helped you to fix Nintendo Switch Keeps Lagging Issue, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.