Fix NHL 21 Unable to Connect to EA Servers: Nowadays, a lot of NHL 21 players are reporting that they are unable to connect to EA Servers issues while playing the game. If you are an NHL 21 player and are facing similar issues, this guide is for you.
NHL 21 is an ice hockey simulation game developed by EA Vancouver and is published by EA Sports. It is the 30th instalment in the NHL game series and was released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles in October 2020. If you are unaware, this issue is common with all the EA Games that have online multiplayer mode. With that said, let us quickly get into the process of fixing the game, shall we?
Method 1: Check for Game Server Status to Fix NHL 21 Unable to Connect to EA Servers
To check the game server status, you will need to visit the official EA website. Once you visit the page, make sure you click on Green Button which says Server Status
Method 2: Update Graphics Drivers to Fix NHL 21 Unable to Connect to EA Servers
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
Method 3: Check for Local Network Issue
So not just checking for issues or problems in the software or server-side it is advisable to check the issues if any pertaining to the Network side as well. The point is being stressed as it has been observed that the Network related errors are usually missed and also the issues remain intact. So there are generally two things that you would want to look into:
- Slow Connection
- Intermittent Connection
So in case even your computer or PC or Xbox are not able to have a strong connection with the network then even due to that the Lagging problems could arise. So in order to check the same, it is advisable to perform the speed test in your PC or Xbox and if error is found then contact the relevant party and get it solved.
Also Read: How to Fix Watch Dogs Legion Crashing
To check the Network Congestion:
- Restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the speedtest.net website and perform a quick test.
- Wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing the issue of Warframe
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
This is How you can Fix NHL 21 Unable to Connect to EA Servers. If this guide helped you, do consider sharing this with your friends and gaming buddies.
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy