Fix Mafia Definitive Edition Crashing: Mafia: Definitive Edition is a high-intense action-adventure game which is developed by Hangar 13 and published by 2K Games. This is a remake of 2002’s Mafia series which is set within in a fictional city of Lost Heaven during the 1930s and the story follows the rise and fall of taxi driver-turned-mobster in an open world mode which features a lot of missions. Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing Mafia Definitive Edition Crashing issue.
If you are a Mafia player and are facing similar issues, do not worry as in this post we will help you with a guide to Fix Mafia Definitive Edition Crashing. This issue is caused if your PC doesn’t support the game or when the local games are corrupted or when the GPU drivers are outdated.
Method 1: Verify the Integrity of the Game files to Fix Mafia Definitive Edition Crashing
- Open the Steam launching on your computer.
- Once opened, click and open the second tab on the top of the Steam launcher which is Library.
- This is where you can find all the games. Here you will have to search for Mafia Definitive.
- Right-click on the Mafia and then click on properties. Now the properties window will open up.
- Now click on the Local Files tab which is the third tab inside the properties window.
- Here, you will have to click and select the Verify Integrity on Game Files button.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
Method 2: Update the Graphics Drivers to Fix Mafia Definitive Edition Crashing
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
- Also Read: How to Update Firmware on Asus ROG Phone 3
If this post helped you to Fix Mafia Definitive Edition Crashing, show us some love by sharing this guide with your friends and fellow players. We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.