Fix Madden 21 High Ping or Latency Issues: Nowadays, a lot of Madden 21 players are reporting that they are facing high-ping and latency issues while playing the game. If you are a Madden 21 player and are facing similar issues, this guide is for you.
Madden 21 is also referred to as Madden NFL 21. Madden NFL 21 is an American football video game which is based on the National Football League which is developed by EA Tiburon and is published by Electronic Arts. The game is the latest addition to the long-running Madden NFL series.
If you are wondering, why you are facing Madden 21 high ping and latency issues issue, well these might be the possible reasons:
- Server-side Issues
- Slow or Intermittent Local Internet connection
- Outdated GPU
Method 1: Check for Game Server Status
Just like any other online game, EA Sports has their own website where you can monitor whether or not the game servers are up and running normally. By doing this, one can easily find out whether the issue is from the game’s server or from your side. To check the game server status, you will need to visit the official EA website. Once you visit the page, make sure you click on Green Button which says Server Status
Method 2: Check for Network Congestion to fix Madden 21 High Ping or Latency Issues
- Restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the speedtest.net website and perform a quick test.
- Wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing Madden 21 Lag and High Ping Issues.
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
Method 3: Update Graphics Drivers
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
This is How to Fix Madden 21 High Ping or Latency Issues. If this guide helped you, do consider sharing this with your friends and gaming buddies.
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.