Fix iPhone 11 No Internet when connected to WiFi: iPhone 11, before launched, everyone thought this is a successor to the iPhone X, but it turned out to be the successor to the XR. The device offers everything you expect from an iPhone. The top-end camera tech with the same sensors found on the iPhone 11 Pro, same SoC, but with a comparatively lesser price. iPhone 11 is the device which every Apple fan has ever wanted.
Now, a lot of users are reporting that they are facing iPhone 11 No Internet when connected to WiFi. If you are facing the similar issue, you are not alone. In this post, we will help you with how you can fix the issue easily.
Method 1: Force Restart to Fix iPhone 11 No Internet when connected to WiFi
- If you haven’t refreshed your modem or router, it recommended to restarting it before proceeding any further
- To do so, you can simply turn off your modem or router and unplug it from the power source for about 30 seconds and then turn the modem or router back on.
- Now, force restart your iPhone 11.
- Alternatively, you can also power off your device and turn it back or, but force restarting is recommended.
- To force restart your iPhone 11, press and release volume up and then hold volume down for 10 seconds.
- This is will restart your device and once it restarts start using your device for some time and check whether the issue still persists.
Method 2: Reset all Network Settings to Fix iPhone SE No Internet when connected to WiFi
Also Read: How to Fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6345
- On your home screen, find and open settings or alternatively you can use the swipe down gesture to access the search and type for settings from here.
- Once opened settings, you will have to scroll down and find General.
- Open General and scroll down to the bottom of your screen and then select Network Reset options.
- From here choose Reset All Settings and enter your password if asked.
- Once done, check whether the issue still persists.
If none of the aforementioned methods work, all you can do is reset your device completely and consider visiting certified Apple service at last. These are the steps included to Fix iPhone 11 No Internet when connected to WiFi.
If this post helped you with Ito Fix iPhone 11 No Internet when connected to WiFi, show us some love by sharing this guide with your friends and fellow Apple users. We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the tech fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!