Fix Hyper Scape Violet-68 Error: Hyper Scape is a free-to-play first-person shooter battle royale game which is developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, Play Station 4, and Xbox One. The game is striking for its combination with video game live streamers which allow viewers on Twitch to alter the outcome of a match. now, a lot of Hyper Scape players are reporting that they are facing the lag issue.
If you are also a PC Player and are facing similar issues, then do not worry… as in this post we are going to help you in how to Fix Hyper Scape Violet-68 Error easily. This issue is generally caused if the account has been flagged for security reasons and that means PS4 or Xbox console account may have violated certain rules.
How to Fix Hyper Scape Violet-68 Error Easily
- First, try restarting the game and check whether the issue still persists. If it still persists, follow the below-mentioned steps. If the issue is fixed, then it means that the issue is caused by a random bug and that can be fixed by restarting,
- If the aforementioned method did not work, reset your Uplay account password.
- To reset your password, visit Ubisoft Account management website and select Forgot your password.
- Enter your email address and click on the submit button.
- Access your email and go to your inbox to check whether you have received a password reset mail.
- Click and choose the password reset mail provided and enter the new password.
- Once done, confirm it and save the new password.
If this post helped you with how to Fix Hyper Scape Violet-68 Error easily, show us some love by sharing this guide with your friends and fellow players.
Also Read: Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X2
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.