Fix Genshin Impact Failed to Check for Updates: If you are a Genshin Impact fan are unable to check for updates on Android, do not worry as you are not alone in this. A lot of players are reporting that they are facing Genshin Impact Failed to Check for Updates on Android, and it certainly isn’t a big issue. In this guide, we will help you fix Failed to Check for Updates on Android easily.
Genshin Impact is taking over the world due to its massive support for a wide range of devices. The fact that the game is completely free also adds to the count here. Considering this is an online-only game, it is understandable that this title faces a lot of errors that range from client systems and critical server bugs.
Pre-Requisites to Fix Genshin Impact Failed to Check for Updates on Android
- Restart your device
- Make sure the device is updated to the latest version of Android or security patch
- Make sure that the game is updated from the Play Store.
- If you are using a modded version or any version that is not downloaded from the Play Store, download the latest version from Play Store.
- Make sure your phone has sufficient internal storage and RAM.
Method 1: Clear the Cache and Restart the Game
- Whenever you are ready, open the app drawer or on the home screen find Mobile Legends.
- Once found press and hold on the app and select to open App Info
- Once you are in App Info, find the Storage options and open them.
- Try clearing cache first and then try opening the game to check whether the issue still persists.
If the issue still persists, and the error occurs again open storage again. This time chooses clear storage. This will clear the entire storage of the game.
Method 2: Manually Update the Game from Google Play Store
- Open Google Play Store.
- Search for Genshin Impact and open it.
- You can try manually updating from the Play Store by choosing the update option.
Method 3: Reinstall the Game to Fix Genshin Impact Failed to Check for Updates on Android
This is the last method you can perform to fix the issue. Sometimes reinstalling the app might fix the issue. In any case, you can also try downloading the already updated APKs online, but it is recommended to download only from trusted sites. This is how you can Fix Genshin Impact Failed to Check for Updates on Android. If this guide helped you do consider sharing this with your friends and gaming buddies.