Fix Genshin Impact Error Code 4206: Genshin Impact is taking over the world due to its massive support for a wide range of devices. The fact that the game is completely free also adds to the count here. Considering this is an online-only game, it is understandable that this title faces a lot of errors that range from client system and critical server bugs.
Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing Genshin Impact Error Code 4206 “Failed to Connect to the Server” issue. Although this issue was present since the release of the game, over the last few days, this has become widespread. If you are Genshin Impact player and are facing similar issues, do not worry as in this guide we will help you to Fix Genshin Impact Error Code 4206 “Failed to Connect to the Server” issue.
Why Genshin Impact Error Code 4206 “Failed to Connect to the Server” occur?
Although there are a lot of errors and solutions for Genshin Impact on its official website, it does not include anything to do with the error code 4206. Conferring to a lot of reports online, we can understand that this error is linked to the IP addresses of the players. Now this means, for some reason, the game is detecting your IP address as manipulative. With that said, let us quickly get into the process of fixing Genshin Impact Error Code 4206, shall we?
Method 1: Turn off VPN to Fix Genshin Impact Error Code 4206
- If you face this error, the first thing you can do is turning off the VPN. As mentioned earlier, this issue has something to do with IP address and as you already know using the VPN might affect the IP address pattern.
- It is also found that a lot of players experience the error only when connected to the VPN.
- Do note that, you should be careful with VPN as it messes up and no matter how badly they want to level up in Genshin Impact, since VPN impacts more than the game.
Method 2: Connect to a Private Network
- Players also have reported that they are facing this issue especially when they are connected to the Public Wi-Fi or any open Wifi network for that matter.
- So, it is better not to try to play the game when connected to Public Wi-Fi’s in places like Airports, Libraries, Schools, and etc.
- Even in the worst case, it is better to connect to the mobile network or hotspot rather than opting to play with Public Wifi
Method 3: Reset Connection
- If your mobile device or a console has an option to reset all connections like Wifi, mobile data, ethernet, and etc, it is recommended to perform it.
- You can also try restarting your device to reset connection, depends on the device you use.
This is how you can fix Error Code 4206. If this guide helped you to fix Genshin Impact Error Code 4206 “Failed to Connect to the Server”, do consider sharing this with your friends and gaming buddies. We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.