Fix Fortnite Error LS-0015 : Fortnite is one of the finest multi-platform video games developed and is maintained by Epic Games. The game was initially launched in the year 2017 and was made available in three distinct game modes versions that share the same gameplay mechanics. After the audacious decision of adding its own payment system to the game, Fortnite was now removed from Play Store and the App Store.
Still want to play Fortnite in your mobile devices? Well, we’ve got you covered!
Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing Fortnite Error LS-0015issue. This issue, in general, occurs by the network issues. So, if you are facing this issue, please be sure that you follow this guide. With that being said, let us quickly get started with the process, shall we?
Method 1: Check the Fortnite Server Status
Sometimes the problem can be caused by a server downtime issue due to the Maintainance or any other reasons for that matter. To check whether the servers are up and running make sure that you visit the website mentioned below to check the server status of the game.
Site Link to check status: https://status.epicgames.com/
Method 2: Reinstall your Network Adapter Drivers to Fix Fortnite Error LS-0015
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Network Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Network Adapters settings and you can right-click on Wifi Driver and then select Uninstall Device.
- Now restart your computer and on the next boot, Windows will automatically install the driver. If not, you can go to the laptop manufacturers website and download the required drivers.
- Once done, run the game and check whether the issue still persists.
Method 3: Run the System File checker tool to Fix Fortnite Error LS-0015
- Right-click on the start button and select Run.
- Once you open the Run, type CMD and hit Enter.
- In the CMD window type:
- Now it starts verifying the files and does not close the CMD window until the process is completed.
Now, that is how you can Fix Fortnite Error LS-0015. If this post helped you to fix the issue do consider sharing it with your fellow Fortnite players who might face a similar issue in the future. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us or bookmark us.