Fix FIFA 21 Lag and High Ping Issues: FIFA 21 is one of the finest football simulation games which is published by Electronic Arts as a part of FIFA series. To recall, this is the 28th instalment to the FIFA series and the game is recently launched. The game is made available for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5, Xbox One and X/S, and Google Stadia too. But the launch date for Xbox X, S, PlayStation 5, and Google Stadia is unknown.
Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing FIFA 21 Lag and High Ping Issues. These issues can be caused by various reasons but the main reasons could be hardware incompatibility, outdated graphics or software. In this guide we will help you to fix FIFA 21 lag and high ping issues.
Method 1: Check for Network Congestion to Fix FIFA 21 Lag and High Ping Issues
- Restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the speedtest.net website and perform a quick test.
- Wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing FIFA 21 Lag and High Ping Issues.
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
If the speed of your internet is completely fine with lesser ping, it is obviously issued from EA Sports side. Just like any other online game, EA Sports has their own website where you can monitor whether or not the game servers are up and running normally.
By doing this, one can easily find out whether the issue is from the game’s server or from your side. To check the game server status, you will need to visit the official EA website. Once you visit the page, make sure you click on Green Button which says “Server Status”
Method 2: Update Graphics Drivers to Fix FIFA 21 Lag and High Ping Issues
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
If this post helped you to Fix FIFA 21 Lag and High Ping Issues, show us some love by sharing this guide with your friends and fellow players. We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.