Fix Death Stranding Crashing: Death Stranding, as the name itself gives you an idea, is a high-intense action game which is developed by Kojima Productions. The game is set in the United States following a cataclysmic events which caused deadly creatures to begin wandering the Earth. Death Stranding is the first game from director Hideo Kojima and Kojima Productions after their separation from Konami in 2015.
Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing Death Stranding Crashing issue. If you are Death Stranding player and are facing similar issues do not worry as in this guide we will help you in fixing Death Stranding Crashing issue easily. If you are wondering what might be causing this issue, well, it could be due to the outdated graphics card, corrupted game files, or when the PC is not supporting the game. With that being said, let us now discuss how you can fix Death Stranding Crashing easily.
Method 1: Verify the Integrity of the Game files to fix Death Stranding Crashing
For Steam Users
- Open the Steam launching on your computer.
- Once opened, click and open the second tab on the top of the Steam launcher which is Library.
- This is where you can find all the games. Here you will have to search for Death Stranding.
- Right-click on the game and then click on properties. Now the properties window will open up.
- Now click on the Local Files tab which is the third tab inside the properties window.
- Here, you will have to click and select the Verify Integrity on Game Files button.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
For Epic Games Users
- Access the Epic Games Launcher
- Click on Library and now choose the three dots found beside the Death Stranding
- Here, you will have to choose verify.
Method 2: Update the Graphics Drivers to fix Death Stranding Crashing
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
If this post helped you to fix Death Stranding Crashing, show us some love by sharing this guide with your friends and fellow players. We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.