In this article, we are sharing with you all How to Fix DAQExp.dll is Missing Error in Windows 10.
If you are a Windows 10 user, you might be very well aware of the DAQExp.dll is Missing in Windows 10 error. Just like most of the other Windows 10 errors, this one too is very annoying indeed.
The DAQExp.dll is Missing Error in Windows 10 is caused by Wondershare Software. Wondershare services are vast and come in various Wondershare software like PDF scanner, Video Editing software, etc.
Basically, DAQExp.dll is a DLL (Dynamic Link Library) and gets installed along with the Wondershare software. This file causes the DAQExp.dll is Missing in Windows 10 error.
So the reason for this error is the Wondershare software. So if you want to solve the error, you will have to deal with Wondershare software. The ways for doing so have been mentioned below.
The program can’t start because the DAQExp.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
But don’t you worry as here we have mentioned the best ways using which you can fix DAQExp.dll is Missing Error in Windows 10 error.
Fix DAQExp.dll is Missing Error in Windows 10
- Fix DAQExp.dll is Missing Error in Windows 10
Here are 7 best solutions you can use to fix DAQExp.dll is Missing Error in Windows 10.
The best way to get rid of DAQExp.dll is Missing Error on Windows 10 is simply removing the root cause of the error I.e. Wondershare software. Whichever Wondershare software it is that you are using, just remove it form your Windows System.
- To start with, Press Windows key + X key and then on the menu choose Task Manager to open it.
- Now choose the Start Up tab.
- Then select any Wondershare software shown there.
- Now click the Disable button so as to remove it from the system startup.
- In the end, restart Windows 10.
That’s it. You have successfully removed Wondershare software and now the DAQExp.dll is Missing Error should also be solved.
In case you do not want to directly remove Wondershare Software, you can also Disable it using the below easy steps –
- To begin with, Press Windows key + R.
- The Run box will now appear on the screen.
- Here, type msconfig and then hit OK.
- Now open the System Configuration utility and then click on the Services tab.
- Select the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Now deselect any Wondershare services that are shown there.
- Then click on the Apply button, and then on the OK option.
- finally, reboot your Windows 10.
This method should fix DAQExp.dll is Missing Error on Windows 10.
Uninstalling Wondershare Software would also be a great step to remove DAQExp.dll is Missing Error.
Just note that, it will be better if you just use some third party software or tool to uninstall Wondershare Software. This way all the accessory and related files will also be deleted.
If you do not want to completely remove or uninstall Wondershare software from your windows 10, you can also uninstall and then reinstall it to see if the DAQExp.dll is Missing Error is fixed.
Fix 5. Re-Register Contaminated DLL File
If you re-register the contaminated DLL file, there are high chances that the error will be solved. but for this, you will have to use command prompt and also note down the DLL error name that your system is showing, with utmost care and once you copy the name carefully, follow the below steps –
- Press Windows + R key.
- This will open the Run box.
- In the Run box, enter the below command
- regsvr32 /u FILENAME.dllregsvr32 FILENAME.dll
- Then Hit ok.
And soon you will see the message on screen that DLL has been registered successfully.
Fix 6. Manually Download DLL File
By manually Downloading DLL file and placing it in place of the DAQExp.dll missing file, you can solve the error.
- The DAQExp.dll is Missing Error Message includes the name DLL file in it like “filename.dll” and also the location of the file. Note it down carefully.
- Now download the DLL File file from a trusted source.
- Then put the downloaded file in – “C:\Windows\System32” folder.
- Restart Windows 10.
That’s it. You are done here. Hopefully, the windows DAQExp.dll is Missing Error solved by now.
Fix 7. Perform System Restore
You can also perform system restore to fix windows DAQExp.dll is Missing Error.
- First of all, Press Windows + R keys together and then Run Box will open.
- In this Run box type rstrui > hit OK.
- Now open System Configuration Utility.
- Then click on the Next button so as to open the System Restore points list.
- Then click on the Show more restore points option and expand the list.
- Choose a restore point before the DAQExp.dll missing error popups in Windows 10.
- Click on the Next button and then on Finish option to confirm.
That’s it. The DAQExp.dll is Missing on Windows 10 error should have been solved by now.
More on Windows 10 –
- How to Fix Windows 10 WiFi keeps disconnecting issue
- Update Realtek HD Audio Drivers in Windows 10
- How to Fix This Build of Windows will Expire Soon issue in Windows 10
- How to Take Screenshots in Windows 10?
- Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for free
I hope the above article helped you all. And you could easily Fix DAQExp.dll is Missing Error in Windows 10. For any queries, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to hear from y’all.