COD Warzone Dev Error 5759: Call of Duty: Warzone is one of the finest and free to play battle royale games that was released in early 2020. The game is made available for the Play Station 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The game is a part of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Welfare. Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing COD Warzone Dev Error 5759.
If you are also facing the same issues, then let me tell you that there is no need for you to worry. In this post, we are going to help you COD Warzone Dev Error 5759 easily. Before we get started, it is worth mentioning that this problem is usually caused by the outdated driver, internet connection, or corrupted games files. It can also be caused by a settings issue. Now that we have discussed that, let us quickly get started with the process of fixing the COD Warzone Dev Error 5759.
Method 1: Update your graphics card to COD Warzone Dev Error 5759
- Right-click on the Windows icon or start key.
- Click and select the Device Manager settings.
- Also Read: How to Install Fortnite on iOS
- Click on the tiny arrow which is located beside the Display Adapters settings.
- Now, this opens the Display Adapters settings and you can right-click and then select Update Drivers.
- Select and choose the search automatically for the driver’s options.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves.
Method 2: Restart the game fix CODWarzone Dev Error 5759
- Right-click on your Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager to open it.
- Click on the processes tab. The processes tab is the first tab on the window.
- Right-click on the COD and click on End Task
- You can try opening the game now.
- Also Read: How to Fix Chrome Keeps Opening New Tabs Automatically
If this post helped you in Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 5759, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.