Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036: Call of Duty: Warzone is one of the finest and free to play battle royale games that was released in early 2020. The game is made available for the Play Station 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The game is a part of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Welfare. Now, a lot of players are reporting that they are facing a Dev Error 6036 on COD Warzone.
If you are also facing the same issues, then let me tell you that there is no need for you to worry. In this post, we are going to help you fix Dev Error 6068 during startup issues easily. Before we get started, it is worth mentioning that this problem is usually caused by damaged game files, corrupted updates, and etc. It can also be caused by a settings issue. Now that we have discussed that, let us quickly get started with the process of fixing the Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036.
Pre-requisites to fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036
- Restart the computer.
- Make sure that the game is updated.
- Make sure whether your computer meets the hardware requirements.
- Also Read: How to Fix Chrome Keeps Opening New Tabs Automatically
Method 1: Run the Blizzard Repair Tool to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036
- Open the Battle.net desktop application. This is generally located in your start menu.
- Once you open, on the top-bar you will get to see the Games tab. Click on it to open.
- Here you will have to click on the Call of Duty from the left panel on your computer.
- Once you are here, you will have to click on the options which are located on the right panel under the game cover.
- Also Read: Top 5 Best Android Browsers for Surfing the Internet
- Click on Scan and repair option here. Now this will scan for any missing or corrupted game files.
- Click on Begin scan and this will start the scan process.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
Method 2: Delete Call of Duty Folder to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036
- On your computer, open files and look for My Documents folder.
- Once you find it open the folder and search for the Call of Duty folder here.
- Copy all the files and folder from this folder and back it up somewhere safe.
- Now delete the entire folder and that is it. Now you can open the game and check whether the issue still persists.
- Also Read: How to Fix DAQExp.dll is Missing Error in Windows 10
- You can restore the previous backed anytime.
If this post helped you to fix Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6036, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.