Fix Call of Duty Mobile Error Code 5027: Call of Duty Mobile Error Code 5027 generally occurs when trying to connect to the game using a VPN. This issue is very existent and occurred to all of the players, during the early release of the game. Now, it seems like this issue is back as a lot of players are reporting the existence of the issue online.
If you are Call of Duty Mobile player and are facing the issue, do not worry. In this post we will guide you how you can fix Call of Duty Mobile Error Code 5027. As mentioned earlier, this issue occurs when you are trying to play the game while the VPN is turned on. While most of you already know, VPN masks your original location whereas the game needs your accurate location to connect you to the nearest server. With that said, let us get into the process, shall we?
Fix Call of Duty Mobile Error Code 5027
- Open your VPN application on your phone and turn it off.
- If you are unaware which app you used or if you are confused with this whole mess, just open settings of your phone. You can either tap and open the Settings application or you can access it from the notification panel.
- Once you are in Settings, click and choose on Network & Internet settings.
- Now, this is where you can access all you Network-related settings including the VPN’s if connected.
- Tap and choose on VPN and you can turn it off from here.
If the issue is not fixed yet,
- You can open up the settings on your device.
- Navigate to Apps and open Call of Duty Mobile form here.
- Once opened, manage storage and choose to clear cache and clear data.
- Now, open the game and login to check whether the issue is fixed.
If this method also did not work for you, you can try uninstalling the application and download the latest version from Google Play Store. If this guide helped you to Fix Call of Duty Mobile Error Code 5027, do consider sharing this guide with your friends and fellow COD players.
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.