Fix Among Us Crashing: Among is one of the most trending games in recent times and in the recent times a lot of players are facing Among Us crashing issues on Android devices. If the problem is occurring from the server-side, there is nothing we can do instead of waiting for the maintenance team to fix the error, but have to ever considered, whether the problem is occurring on your phone?
Well, why take chances when you can fix and terminate the issue easily? If you are an Among Us player and are facing game crashing issues, then this guide is for you. In this guide, we are going to discuss a few methods which any Android user can try to fix the issue. With that said, let us get started with the methods, shall we?
Method 1: Close the Game and Force Restart to Fix Among Us Crashing
- Open the game and start playing until it freezes or Crashes.
- Once you face the issue, open Recent apps on your device and tap and choose to Close all apps running in background including Among Us.
- Once done, press and hold volume down + power key for 10 seconds, until your device shuts down.
- Release both the keys as soon as you see the logo.
- Once your device is booted, run the game to see whether the issue is fixed or not.
Method 2: Clear Cache and Data of Among Us
- If the closing and force restarting did not help you to fix the issue, you can open up the settings on your device.
- Navigate to Apps and open Among Us form here.
- Once opened, manage storage and choose to clear cache and clear data.
- Now, open the game and login to check whether the issue is fixed.
Also Read: Best Pickup Lines you can use in Among Us
If this method also did not work for you, you can try uninstalling the application and download the latest version from Google Play Store. If this guide helped you to Fix Among Us Crashing, do consider sharing this guide with your friends and fellow Among us players.
We at Android Jungles strive to bring you the gaming fixes and tips like this every day. So make sure to follow us on Google News and Twitter, to get notified whenever a post goes live. For more posts like this stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.