Fall Guys Does not Start Issue: Fall Guys is a 2020 battle royale game which is developed by Mediatonic and published by Devolver Digital. It was announced in E3 in June 2019 and released on 4 August 2020 for Microsoft Windows on Steam and PlayStation 4. The developers took the inspiration from 80’s game show Takeshi’s Castle. The characters here are fun to look at and play too. Despite carrying the 2020 release date, it is currently the third most played game on a daily basis on Steam.
Now a lot of players are reporting that they are facing Fall Guys Does not Start Issue. This could probably be caused by various factors ranging from the server issue, internet connectivity issues, to a corrupted or lacking game file. If you are also facing the same issues, then let me tell you that there is no need for you to worry. In this post, we are going to help you Fix Fall Guys Does not Start.
Method 1: Verify the Integrity of the Game files to fix Fall Guys Freezing when closing
- Open the Steam launching on your computer.
- Once opened, click and open the second tab on the top of the Steam launcher which is Library.
- This is where you can find all the games. Here you will have to search for Fall Guys.
- Right-click on the Fall Guys and then click on properties. Now the properties window will open up.
- Now click on the Local Files tab which is the third tab inside the properties window.
- Here, you will have to click and select the Verify Integrity on Game Files button.
- This might take some time. Once done, you can open the game and test out for this issue yourselves. If this did not fix your issue, then go ahead and follow the next method.
Method 2: Restart the game to fix Fall Guys Does not Start Issue
- Right-click on your Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager to open it.
- Click on the processes tab. The processes tab is the first tab on the window.
- Right-click on the Fall Guys and click on End Task
- You can try opening the game now.
- Also Read: How to Fix iPhone SE No Internet when connected to WiFi
Method 3: Check for Network Congestion to fix Fall Guys Does not Start Issue
- Restart your computer if you are connected to the internet through LAN.
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the speedtest.net website and perform a quick test.
- Wait until the complete test is performed and results are generated.
- If the ping is too high, more than 100 ms then this might be the reason why you are facing the issue of fall guys disconnecting.
- Contacting your ISP is the only thing you can do in such situations.
If this post helped you to Fix Fall Guys Does not Start Issue, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.