Facebook Keeps Crashing On iPhone SE: iPhone SE 2020 is one of the finest and current cheapest Apple devices in the market today. It brings the best of all the current iPhones at an affordable $399 price tag. For starters, it carries A13 Bionic chipset which is a similar one found on the much expensive iPhone 11 Pro series. Despite the old-design with chunky bezels, there are no complaints.
Now a lot of iPhone users are reporting that they are facing Facebook Keeps Crashing On iPhone SE issues. This issue is diverse on various device. For starters, a few are reporting that they are facing app closes immediately and a few say that they can use the app for a few minutes before it closes. Regardless of all that, you can fix the issue with ease.
So, are you an iPhone SE user and are facing similar issues? Well, then do not worry as in this post we are going to guide you through the process of how to Fix Facebook Keeps Crashing on iPhone SE. Before we start do note that you can try the below-mentioned steps on any iPhone. With that being said, let us quickly get started with the process, shall we?
Method 1: Close Facebook and Force restart to fix Facebook Keeps Crashing on iPhone SE
- Unlock your iPhone and start using Facebook.
- As soon as the application force closes by itself double-click on the home key to open app previews or multi-tasking you can call.
- Once done, press and release volume up and then hold volume down for 10 seconds.
- This is will restart your device and once it restarts open Facebook and check whether the issue still persists.
Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Facebook to fix Facebook Keeps Crashing on iPhone SE
- From your home screen find Facebook application.
- If you could not find it, use the swipe down gesture to pull down the search and search for Facebook
- Once you find it, press and hold on the application and select uninstall.
- Now open the App Store and download Facebook.
If this post helped you in how to Fix Facebook Keeps Crashing on iPhone SE, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!