Epic Games Launcher Error LS-0021: Epic Games is one of the finest video game publisher and distributor. Their games are made available for all the major platforms and they are famous for their titles such as Fortnite and Gears of War series. Both these games are accessible on the PC through their very own launcher dubbed Epic Games Launcher.
Also Read: How to Fix Fall Guys Freezing when closing
Now, a lot of people are reporting that they are facing Epic Games Launcher Error LS-0021 your account does not own this game issue. This issue primarily occurs when you are trying to access a specific game title on your Windows computer and it is usually caused by an incorrect account logged in. If you are facing similar issues, do not worry as in this post we are guiding you through the process of how to fix Epic Games Launcher Error LS-0021.
Method 1: Check whether you are logged in to the correct account
- Open the Epic Launcher. Click the username that you are logged in with.
- Click on sign out which will log out your account.
- Now sign in back with your correct account and check whether the issue still persists.
Method 2: Check whether you have purchased the game to Fix Epic Games Launcher Error LS-0021
Also Read: How to Report Hackers on Fall Guys
- Open the epic games launcher
- Click on the username that is logged in and click on manage account
- Now a new browser tab will open and click transactions on the left panel.
- Check the available games in that account
Method 3: Run Epic Launcher as an Administrator to Fix Epic Games Launcher
- Open search bar and search for Epic Games launcher. Or you can scroll through the start menu too.
- Once you find the launcher, right-click on it.
- Now, you will get an option for Open File Location, click on it.
- Now, it takes to the Epic Games directory where you can find the exe for the same.
- Again, right-click on the application and select Run as Administrator option.
- Now, check whether the issue still persists.
- Also Read: Epic Games Launcher White Screen Issue Easy Fix
For a majority of the users, the issue is fixed by following this method. If the issue is also fixed for you, you can again navigate to the Epic Launcher directory and right-click on the launcher and click on the compatibility tab. Now check the box beside the Run this program as an administrator.
If this post helped you fix Epic Games Launcher Error LS-0021 error, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.