Epic Games Launcher Build Verification failed IS-BV04 Error: Epic Games is one of the finest video game publisher and distributor. Their games are made available for all the major platforms and they are famous for their titles such as Fortnite and Gears of War series. Both these games are accessible on the PC through their very own launcher dubbed Epic Games Launcher.
Now a lot of people are reporting that they are facing Epic Games Launcher Build Verification failed IS-BV04 Error. This error in general occurs when trying to launch or install a game. This happens due to th hard drive not using the NTFS format or a faulty RAM. If you are facing this issue, let me tell you that you are in the right place. As in this post, we are going to guide you through the process that involves to fix Epic Games Launcher Build Verification failed IS-BV04 Error.
Method 1: Usage of NTSC Drive Games Launcher Build Verification failed IS-BV04 Error
- Open This PC and right-click on the drive where you installed the game and then click on the properties
- Here you will have to check for the system status which is found under the General tab
- If the result says NTFS then it’s good. But then again, if it says FAT32 then you will need to convert the drive to NTFS format.
- Now find the letter of the drive you would like to covert and press the Windows + R key to open the run dialogue box.
- Enter CMD and then click Ok to open the command prompt window.
- In CMD type
covert (drive): /fs:ntfs
Method 2: Run Memory Test to Fix Epic Games Launcher Build Verification failed IS-BV04 Error
Also Read: How to Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 5759
- Click on Start
- Type Windows Memory Diagnostic and press Enter
- Select Restart Now and check for problems.
If this post helped you in Fix Epic Games Launcher Build Verification failed IS-BV04 Error, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.