In this article we are sharing with you all How to enable new Start Menu in Windows 10.
Recently Microsoft announced a new Start Menu feature for Windows 10. The feature is in the testing phase as of now but rumor has it that it will be soon introduced for Windows 10.
Currently the feature is available for a few Developers for testing. But here we have a complete guide on how you can enable New start Menu in Windows 10.
How to enable new Start Menu in Windows 10
Here is a simple short guide on how to enable new Start Menu on Windows 10 –
- To begin with, Download ViveTool Utility Software on your Windows PC.
- Now extract this downloaded file into a folder.
- In the Start Menu, search “cmd“.
- Now right-click on the Command Prompt and select “Run as administrator.
- This will open the command prompt in administrator mode.
- In the command prompt, go to the location where The extracted Vivetool is present.
- Type – ViVeTool.exe addconfig 23615618 2
- And then hit enter.
- Lastly, restart your PC or laptop.
That’s it. You are done here. A new Start Menu will be enabled on your Windows 10 PC.
I hope you have found the article of use. In case you are stuck anywhere or have any other questions on Windows OS, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out with anything possible!
More on Windows
- How to Bring Back Paused Windows Update ?
- Download iOS Emulator for PC Windows Laptop
- Fix Unallocated Space error on USB drive or SD card in Windows 10
- Download And Install ADB and Fastboot on Windows, Linux, Mac
- Desktop font color in Windows 10
- Connect Windows 10 Laptop to TV or Projector through HDMI Cables
- Download GarageBand for PC – Garageband for Windows 10, 8, 7 Laptop