If you want to Enable Dark Mode Switch on OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, and 7T and 7T Pro, here is an article that will help you out.
Below we are sharing with you all the methods to enable Dark Mode Switch in Quick Settings on OnePlus 7 devices. So what are you still waiting for? Hop in!
Yesterday OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro phones received the Open Beta 14 and OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro received the Open Beta 4 Update. These updates brought along various features like the addition of clock Styles, dark mode switch in quick Settings, and so on.
However, all these features come for the Beta version. But if you are on the stable version on your OnePlus 7 device, you can switch to a beta version by using the below short guide.
Download OnePlus 7/7T Beta channel
How to switch from Stable channel to Beta Channel on OnePlus 7/7T?
- Download the OnePlus 7 Series beta channel update from the links mentioned above.
- Move the downloaded file to the internal storage of your device in the root directory.
- Go to Settings> About Phone> System Update. Tap on the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now choose the option of “Local Upgrade”.
- Select the downloaded zip file.
Soon your OnePlus 7 device will be updated to beta channel from a stable channel.
Don’t miss – Download Google Play Store APK latest with Dark Mode
Enable Dark mode in Quick Settings on OnePlus device
Now that you have switched your OnePlus 7 device from stable to the beta channel, here is a guide om how you can enable Dark Mode Mode on OnePlus 7.
- Go to Settings> About Phone> Tap on the build number for 7-8 times.
- You will see a message- You are a Developer now.
- Now go back to System> Developer options.
- In this tab, you will find an option – “quick Settings developer tiles”
- In this section, you will find the Dark Mode toggle at the end. Enable it.
That’s it. You will now find the Dark Mode option in the Quick Settings in the Notification drawer.
Do check out – How To Enable Dark Mode on Poco F1
Note that the animations won’t be as smooth and you might also face some issues regarding enabling and disabling the dark mode from quick settings since this is a beta channel. But on the stable OTA update, you won’t face any such issues.
Stay tuned with us for more such updates!
Also see –
- Download Facebook Dark Mode Apk and dark mode Messenger apk
- Google App Dark Mode goes missing from Android 10 devices
- Download latest Google Assistant Dark Mode APK and Google Search and
- Download Instagram Dark APK and Instagram Lite APK
- Enable Google Chrome Dark Mode on Android without Root