In this article, we are sharing with you all, How to Activate Blue Light Filter on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
Galaxy Tab S6 is one of the most popular Android tablets out there. With more usage of technology and today’s new normal of online education, Tablets have become one of the essential items as they provide a bigger screen and better visuals.
However, we all can agree that tablet screen light, the blue light is not really a good thing for any human’s eyes. Scientifically speaking, Blue light of your phone screen not only causes strain on the eyes but also suppresses the release of melatonin, thus reducing your sound sleep.
So now we know that the blue light on phones and tablets is not a good thing. So what can we do to get rid of it? In this article we will show you how you can activate Blue light filter on Galaxy Tab S6 which will remove the blue light of your device and rather given a slightly yellow screen color thus protecting your eyes
How to Activate Blue Light Filter on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Here is how you can enable Blue Light Filter on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 –
- On your Galaxy Tab S6, swipe up the screen so as to open the apps and go to Settings.
- Scroll down to Display and tap on it.
- In the Display section, you will see the Blue Light Filter.
- Tap on the toggle in front of Blue Light Filter so as to enable it.
That’s it. you have successfully enabled Blue Light Filter on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
Also see –
- How to Rename an App on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- How to view and Access Hidden Folders on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- How to Hide Offensive Words on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- How to Change Navigation Style on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 [w Button Order]
I hope the article was useful. I am assuming you could activate Blue Light Filter on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. In case of any queries, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.