Enable Battery Percentage on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 has received quite a fulfilment recently in the Android Tablet market. It is shown to be great in both media and productivity as well. While talking about the price it looks to be quite expensive, but when compared with its main rival in the market right now the iPad Pro is a bit cheaper.
Although while comparing the iPad Pro with Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 we should also note that Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is not as good as Apple iPad’s range. While running the Android Pie on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 the software experience part has got quite a lot of mixed reviews from the users. If you are a Galaxy Tab S6 user and are not sure how to enable battery percentage on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, do not worry as in this post let’s have a look at Enable Battery Percentage on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
How to Enable Battery Percentage on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- Whenever you are ready, unlock your Galaxy Tab S6 and swipe down to expand the notification drawer and tap on the Settings icon to open the system settings on the Tab S6. You can also open the App Drawer and open settings application alternatively.
- Once you are inside the settings, you can find an option to open the Notifications settings which you will have to open to progress further.
- Now here you will have to tap Status Bar and that’s where you can find the setting to enable or display the battery percentage.
- Once done, tap the switch next to battery percentage and enable option for Show battery percentage.
- Right after you select and enable this option, you will get to see the battery percentage on top right corner, just resided next to the battery icon.
- Also Read: Audio Services Not Responding Windows 10 Easy Fix
Now, that’s how you can enable the battery percentage on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. If this post helped you to Enable Battery Percentage on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family who use Galaxy smartphones or tablets as this method works with all the Galaxy devices. For more posts like this bookmark us or stay tuned with us. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. Until next time, stay techy!