In this article, we are sharing with you all How to Enable 4K Video Recording on Apple iPhone SE 2020, Recording 4K Videos.
The Apple iPhone SE comes with the iOS 13 Platform and indeed has the best features one can expect. Apple has induced not only the very trending 4K resolution feature but also other cool features like the contextual transitions, smart photo previews, all-new photos tab, uto-playing live photos and videos,
The iOS 13 also constitutes duplicate shots and clutter removal functionality. However, today we are going to talk about a very specific yet crucial feature – 4K Video Recording. Who doesnt want to have the best resolution possible while clicking pictures or recording videos? Yes, almost all of us do.
Hence, here we are sharing with you all, how you can enable 4K video Recording on Apple iPhone SE and all the other iOS devices that run on the same software version as iPhone SE.
How to Enable 4K Video Recording on Apple iPhone SE?
You can use the below guide to enable 4K Video Recording on Apple iPhone SE or any other iOS device which is running on the same software version as iPhone SE.
- To begin with, go to the Home Screen> Settings on your iPhone SE.
- Scroll down.
- Tap on the Camera app. This will open the settings of camera app.
- Now tap on Record Video.
- On the new screen that appears, you will see various frame rates and video recording options.
- Here, activate 4K video recordings.
- Tap to select any of the 4K options like – 4K at 24 fps, 4K at 30 fps and 4K at 60 fps.
- We recommend you to select 4K at 60 Fps for better results.
That’s it. you have successfully enabled 4K Video Recording on Apple iPhone SE 2020. Just note that, certainly the high resolution will consume more storage space but it will be worth it as well. In fact, if you have iCloud, the videos will be saved in the 4K resolution automatically as well.
I am Having trouble Recording or Playing 4K Videos on my iPhone?
This is common. And it could occur due to a number of reasons. If you are facing trouble while playing 4K 60 fps video on your phone you can try the below quick workarounds –
- Restart your device.
- Clear Cache of your Camera application.
- Installing latest iOS update.
If you are still facing the issue with recording or playing 4K or 60FPs videos on your iPhone, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Apple’s A14 Chip is Likely to be the Most Powerful Smartphone Processor
- Twitter hacked in Major Breach; Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Obama’s, Apple, others taken over!
- How to Apply One UI 3 Developer Beta for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Xiaomi Wear App now available on Apple App Store