In this article, we are sharing with you all the links to Download ZGCAM APK for Samsung Galaxy Exynos Devices.
We all know what a boon Google Camera is. Initially available for all Android devices, this great camera application by Google is now available only for Google Pixel Series devices.
However, thanks to our amazing developers like Parrot, Arnova, Clark, we can easily get our hands on the Google Camera Apk Mods. This is quite simple for the Snapdragon chipset powered devices and even the Pixel devices are powered by Snapdragon chips.
But when it comes to Exynos variants, the process becomes quite difficult. But hey, our creative developers have got it all covered for you. And that’s what we will be sharing in this article.
Here is link to download latest ZGCam APk for Samsung Galaxy Exynos Variants.
Download ZGCAM APK for Samsung Galaxy Exynos Variants
The credits for this ZCam Google camera goes for Zoran. You can download and use this ZGCAM for all Exynos Samsung devices like – Galaxy S8, S8+, Note 8, Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 9, Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Galaxy Note 20 series too.
How to Install ZCam Apk on Samsung Galaxy Exynos devices?
- First of all, uninstall any previous Gcam mods from your device.
- Now navigate to the phone storage or SDcard and delete any config files that you earlier setup from Gcam> config.
- Then Download and install ZGCAM APK from the above links.
- Now open ZGCam App and follow the below guide to install Config XML file for GCam Mod.
How to install Config XML file for Google Camera Gcam Mod?
- Download config file for your device from above link.
- Open GCam app and go to camera Settings > tap on save config file > give it any name and Save it.
- A file will now be created into the folder – sdcard >Gcam >config.
- Now open a file manager app and go where you saved the config file.
- Then Copy and paste it to this location – Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- In case it already does not exist, create this folder.
- Now open Gcam app.
- Double-tap on the black area next to the shutter button so as to open a dialogue.
- Choose the config file you want to use.
- Lastly, hit the restore option.
If the Settings and changes you made are still now applied, just Force the app and reopen it.
More Google Camera GCam Mods –
Here are some more GCam Apk links for Samsung Galaxy devices. You might want to have a look at them!
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (Exynos/Snapdragon)
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Asus Zenfone 7 Pro
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Snapdragon/Exynos)
I hope the article was useful and you could easily download ZGCam APk for Samsung Galaxy Exynos Variants. In case of any doubts feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you put.