Download TWRP Recovery for OnePlus Nord: OnePlus Nord is one of the most anticipated Android devices in recent times. The device was initially called the OnePlus 8 Lite, then was called OnePlus Z. The company later started a new sub-brand and started promoting and teasing under oneplus8litezthing.
Also Read: Download Google Camera 7.4 for OnePlus Nord
Later, they shifted to the original name and started calling in OnePlus Nord. The device is very much hyped and turned out a little bit lesser than the potential expectation. On the paper, the device sounds really powerful for a mid-ranger with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G and is coupled with 6 or 8 GB of RAM.
The device runs everyone’s favorite Oxygen OS and comes with all the features and optimizations one would expect. In this post, we are going to guide you through the process of how to download TWRP Recovery for OnePlus Nord and we will also guide you through the process of installing it.
OnePlus Nord Specifications
OnePlus Nord boasts a 6.44-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The device does have support for that 90Hz display refresh rate and comes with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The display further provides for an HDR10+ backing.
Also Read: Download Google Camera 7.4 for Xiaomi Mi 10
Under the hood, the device as mentioned earlier is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. Adreno 620 handles the graphic duties here. This is an octa-core chipset where there is one 2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime and one 2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold and six 1.8 GHz Kryo 475 silver. The device comes with 6 GB, 8 GB, and 12 GB RAM as well. The device will be available up 256 GB storage.
As for the camera’s there is 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP rear camera setup accompanied by 32 MP + 8 MP front-facing cameras. The device runs Android 10 with Oxygen OS 10 on top and is backed by a 4115 mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
Pre-Requisites to Download TWRP Recovery on OnePlus Nord
- Installing the USB Drivers on your Windows, Mac, Linux devices.
- Before you start, make sure that the OnePlus Nord is charged at least 70%.
- Next up, Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers and tools and platform-tools on your Windows, Mac, Linux running PC’s
- Make sure you have enabled the USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
- Bootloader should be unlocked (You can follow this guide to know How to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus Nord)
- Back up all the necessary files as Bootloader Unlock wipes internal storage.
What is TWRP Recovery?
All the Android phones have their own recovery which can be used to perform some simple tasks like wiping the data, clearing cache, and etc. But these recoveries are manufacturer oriented and can only flash original images or files from the company. Now, that is where TWRP Recovery for OnePlus Nord comes into the action.
In general, TWRP is one of the most popular recovery projects. TWRP stands for Team Win Recovery Project. TWRP is one of the finest Android recovery projects which is available for a plethora of devices. Choosing TWRP recovery over stock recovery adds in a load of benefits. For starters, the UI here is very much interactive with many advanced features. Using TWRP Recovery for OnePlus Nord, you can switch various ROMs, test out a set of mods and other features.
TWRP Recovery for OnePlus Nord (Features)
- You can flash Custom ROMs. (Check out the list of Best Custom ROMs for OnePlus Nord)
- Flash Magisk and root the device.
- Flash various mods like Dolby Atmos, and other audio mods.
- Integrated Format options.
- Mount Storage
- SD Card Partition features
- ADB Sideload and Terminal Access.
Download TWRP Recovery for OnePlus Nord.
TWRP Recovery for OnePlus Nord is developed by XDA Recognised developer mauronofrio who usually brings TWRP for the majority of the newly launched devices.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus Nord.
- Firstly, download TWRP Recovery from the download section above and save it on your PC.
- Copy the downloaded file and paste it in your ADB folder, which is located in your C-Drive on your computer.
- Rename the downloaded file to twrp.img
- Enable USB Debugging on your OnePlus Nord if you haven’t enabled yet.
- Once done, connect your OnePlus Nord to your computer and hold Shift key + right mouse click. Select Windows Powershell or CMD as per your preference.
- Now type adb reboot bootloader here. Now your phone enters bootloader.
- Once done, type fastboot boot twrp.img and that’s all.
- You have now booted into TWRP recovery.
Also Read: How to find WiFi password in Windows 10
(Note: TWRP Recovery will currently only boot will not be your permanent recovery. You can flash all the mods you want, but once you boot the device, TWRP will be gone. So, to install again, you can follow the aforementioned steps)
That is how to Download TWRP Recovery for OnePlus Nord. If this post helped you to Download TWRP Recovery for OnePlus Nord, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family to whom this post can be useful. Now that you have done that, it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us! Until next time, Stay Techy!
Android Jungles’ Editor Tarun Tej is a Bangalore-based writer and journalist whose work has appeared in True-Tech, DroidJournal, DroidViews, and various other online publications. An avid photographer, music-lover, and film-buff. He finds ultimate joy when writing about the latest tech and geek stuff. His interests are ranging from anything to do with mobiles, cameras, and any gadget for that matter.