In this article, we are sharing with you all the methods to Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Fold 2 along with an Installation guide.
Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 is the second device from the Galaxy Fold series. Just as the name says it is a foldable device. So if you have this amazing device and want to download TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Fold 2, follow the guide below.
Also see – The Truth about Foldable phones
Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Fold 2
TWRP For Galaxy Fold 2
- Use a certified USB Cable.
- Make sure to charge your Samsung Phone fully, so that it does not make any hindrance in the process later on.
- Do not forget to Unlock bootloader on your Samsung Phone.
Disclaimer – Do note that our page www.androidjungles.com does not take any responsibility for any sort of damage or loss caused to your device throughout the process. We do not have the responsibility of the unsuccessful completion of this procedure.
Install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Fold 2
You can make use of the guide below or follow the instructions mentioned below that.
For flashing the TWRP Recovery with the help of Odin tool, you will have to firstly download the Odin tool on your Windows PC. Then follow the steps given below for further procedure –
- Unzip Odin Latest .zip file and then run or open the Odin Exe file from the extracted files on your PC.
- Once you have downloaded Odin flashable TWRP Recovery .tar file that supports your device, you can go to the next step.
- Enable OEM Unlock on your device. (For which, Go to the Settings> About Phone> then click on the Build Number for about 7-8 times for enabling developer option. Now once again go back to Settings, scroll down until the bottom-most part and then select Developer Options. In the developer options, search for Enable OEM Unlock Checkbox or just enable if there is a toggle.)
- You will now have to boot your device into Download mode. (For that purpose, Switch Off your device and then Press and hold down the Home+ Power+ Volume Down buttons for a few seconds until you come across a warning screen. Then Press Volume Up on the Warning screen so as to accept it and then boot into the download mode.)
- When in download mode, connect the device to the PC using a USB Cable.
- Now the Odin Window on PC will detect your device and show the “ADDED” message.
- Then click on the AP tab on the Odin Window and choose the TWRP Recovery .tar file that you have downloaded for your device.
- Do not click on any other option on the screen.
- Now hit the Start button on Odin window and wait until the process gets finished.
Once its done, you will see a pass message on the Odin window.
Also Read –
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Redmi 9 Prime
- How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi 10
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Redmi K20
I hope you all could easilyDownload TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Fold 2. In case of any doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.