If you are wondering what a Paranoid Android 10 ROM is or looking for a way to install Paranoid ROM on your Android device, here is a complete guide on how you can install Paranoid Android 10 Custom ROM on Android device –
We have all heard of various custom ROMs but these kinds of disappeared in between. It wasn’t until now that a number of custom ROMs like Lineage OS, etc. Were seen to come up with the latest Android 10. Seems like finally the most popular Custom ROM of all times, Lineage OS 17.1 has got a competitor now.
Paranoid ROM is a custom ROM for Android devices which like any other ROM has brought along some amazing and new features in addition to Android 10 goodies. So if you are fed up by the traditional and limited features of your OEM manufacturer, here’s how you can spice your device up and have fun using it by downloading and installing Paranoid Android 10 Custom ROM.
Paranoid Android 10 ROM Features
Here are the amazing features of Paranoid Android 10 Custom ROM –
- April 2020 Security Patch Level.
- Included GAPPS inside the zips.
- Built-in screen recorder.
- OTA support (with deltas).
- Adaptive Playback.
- Pulse notifications.
- Screen stabilization (Gimbal mode).
- Three-finger swipes down for screenshots.
- SafetyNet (most devices).
- FOD support (Fingerprint On Display).
- Alert Slider UI (OnePlus devices).
- ParanoidDoze: extended AOD support
- Quick Settings Pull Down with one finger.
- Adjusted status bar notifications per device.
- Off-screen gestures.
- Gestures support.
- Vibration adapted UI.
- Extended vibration system (OnePlus devices).
- OTS: On The Spot, introduce user hint prompt system, uses a snack bar design to prompt the user for changes.
- Pocket Mode, introduces a mode that will detect whenever your device is on the pocket and prevent it from waking.
- The fast Charging indicator (includes OnePlus devices).
- Extended Restart.
- Introduced Settings reset for PA features under Settings → System → Reset Options.
- Double-tap to sleep on keyguard (lock screen) and launcher.
- Volume Long Press to Skip Tracks.
- Volume panel on left for devices with left volume buttons.
- Pop-Up camera support.
- Navigation bar customization.
- Improved lock screen security
- Caffeine tile (thanks LineageOS).
- Extended screenshot support (thanks to Pixel Experience).
- Per-app cellular data, VPN and wifi restrictions.
- Based off CAF LA.UM.8.2.r1-04200-sdm660.0 tag.
List of devices getting Paranoid Android 10 ROM support
- OnePlus 5
- OnePlus 5T
- OnePlus 7
- OnePlus 7T
- OnePlus 7T Pro
- Pocophone F1
- Sony Xperia XZ2
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Dual
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact Dual
- Sony Xperia XZ3
- Sony Xperia XZ3 Dual
- Xiaomi Mi 9T, Redmi K20
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro and Redmi K20 Pro
Download Paranoid Android 10 custom ROM for Android devices
Here are the links to download Paranoid Android 10 ROM for various android devices –
Download Paranoid Android 10 for OnePlus 3/3T (oneplus3)
Download Paranoid Android 10 for OnePlus 6/6T (enchilada/fajita)
Download Paranoid Android 10 for OnePlus 7 Pro (guacamole)
Download Paranoid Android 10 for Xiaomi MI 6 (sagit)
Download Paranoid Android 10 for Xiaomi MI 9 (Cepheus)
Download Paranoid Android 10 for Essential Phone (mata)
Download Paranoid Android 10 for Xiaomi Redmi 5 (rosy)
Download Paranoid Android 10 for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD)
Download Paranoid Android 10 for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
Install Paranoid ROM on Android devices
Before getting into the install guide, make sure you have followed all the below requirements first –
- Download Paranoid ROM from the links mentioned above.
- Download latest TWRP recovery file.
- Unlock Bootlaoder on Android phone.
Step 1. To begin with, connect your Android device to the PC using USB cables. Then copy the above downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
Step 2. Boot your device into TWRP recovery mode.
Step 3. From the main TWRP menu, take a NANDroid backup of your device data.
Step 4. Go back to the TWRP main menu and tap on Wipe and swipe to format reset.
Step 5. Again go back to main TWRP menu and Tap on install option.
Step 6. Choose the downloaded Paranoid ROM file and be patient until the installation is done with.
Once the installation is finished, you can reboot your device.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Paranoid android 10 ROM on android device. In case you want you can also root your device download and install latest Magisk Manager.
I hope the article was easy to follow. In case you are stuck at any of the above steps or have any questions, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to hear from you.
Also see –
- Download Instagram Dark APK and Instagram Lite APK
- Download Google Camera 7.3 APK for Xiaomi Poco X2 and Poco F1
- How to Send WhatsApp Message without Saving Number (2 Methods)
- Download Android 10 OTA update for Nokia 4.2 stable
- First AOSP Android 10 Stable Custom ROM Available
Stay Home, Stay Safe.
Happy Androiding 🙂