In this article, we are sharing with you all the links to download Oxygen OS 10.3.4 for Oneplus 7 & 7 Pro. This update brings along July Security Patch with New Clock Styles.
It wasn’t long ago that we received the OxygenOS 10.3.3 for OnePlus 7/7 Pro. And today, OnePlus has released the latest OOs 10.3.4 update for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. The key features of the Update include New clock Styles and July 2020 Security Patch Level.
In case you are a OnePlus beta tester, you will see that the OnePlus Launcher version after this update will become 4.6.5. The update comes with a siz eof 273MB.
You can check if you have got the update by going to the OnePlus 7 – Settings> System> updates> check for Updates> Install if any available.
But, if you have not got the Update yet but are not patient and want to download it, you can download the updates manually from the links given below and then install them on your OP device by following the below installation guide.
Changelog for Oxygen OS 10.3.4 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
Heres what the Changelog of the latest OnePlus 7 Oxygen OS 10.3.4 looks like –
- Newly adapted OnePlus Buds, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
- Provided a variety of clock styles for you. You can customize it on your own. (Go to Settings > Customization > Clock style)
- Fixed the issue that double-tap could not wake up the screen in some settings
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.07
- Added the Chromatic effect option to adapt color range and saturation intelligently for a better reading experience (Settings > Display > Reading mode > Turn on reading mode > Chromatic effect)
- It has adapted to Bluetooth hearing aid app connection under the Android 10 Audio Streaming for Hearing Aid (ASHA) Agreement
- Fixed the wrong display of names of inserted SIM cards from different carriers
Download Oxygen OS 10.3.4 for Oneplus 7 & 7 Pro
OnePlus 7 OxygenOS 10.3.4 Download
OnePlus 7 Pro OxygenOS 10.3.4 Download
How to Manually Install OnePlus OxygenOS Update?
Here’s how you can manually update OnePlus 7 to the latest OxygenOS. Just make sure that before you follow the below guide, take a complete back up of your device data.
- Download OnePlus 7 OxygenOS Update from above.
- Go to your OnePlus 7 Settings> System> updates.
- Tap on the Settings icon present at the top right corner of the screen.
- Form the list of options that appears to choose Local Upgrade.
- Now locate the downloaded zip file and tap on install.
Soon your OnePlus 7 will be updated to the latest OxygenOS version.
More on OnePlus
- Best Custom ROMs for OnePlus Nord in August 2020
- Google Camera (Gcam) 7.3 Download for Oneplus 3 and 3T
- How to Unlock Bootloader and Root OnePlus Nord using Magisk
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for OnePlus Nord
- Boot OnePlus 8 into Fastboot Mode, Recovery Mode and Safe mode
- Google Camera Best GCam app for OnePlus 7 Series Phone
Stay tuned with us for more such Updates!