Just recently OnePlus released the OnePlus 10.0.1 HotFix Firmware update for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. This update is nothing but a bug-free stable version of the earlier Oxygen OS 10 Update which is based on Android 10 OS.
And now we have the official OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro Open Beta 3 firmware update which is bringing some major system improvements. In this article, we are sharing the download links to the Open Beta 3 firmware update along with the changelog that it brings. So here you go –
Open Beta 3 latest for OnePlus 7 (Pro) which is based on Oxygen OS 10 adds a new feature which is a new hide option in the settings for Game Space in case you don’t want this feature showing up. There are some major GPS Performance improvements along with system stability.
The issue regarding the WhatsApp notification crash has also been addressed. A bug which was prevailing in the shadows and crash issues with gesture navigation has also been fixed. The power usage, when connected to Bluetooth, has also been taken care of.
Here is the complete changelog of this update that you should have a look at once.
Open Beta 3 (Android 10) OTA Update Changelog for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- Added hide option in the Settings for Game Space (Game Space – Hide Game Space)
- Optimized GPS performance
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Repaired the crash issue with Settings caused by WhatsApp notification settings
- Fixed the issue with shadows when using the bottom side swipe gesture to return to the screen
- Fixed the issue with power usage while connected to Bluetooth Headphones
- Fixed the unusual display issue of screen switches between Portrait and Landscape Mode
- Fixed the crash issue with recent apps while using navigation gestures
- Recovered the Bluetooth connection icon in the status bar
- Fixed the blank screen issue with apps
- Fixed the crash issue with the Alert Slider
- Optimized the performance of Messages
- Zen Mode
- Added Activity mode to enable users to share their experience with other OnePlus users around the world
- OnePlus Switch
- Optimized performance and experience to adapt to Android 10
Download latest Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
Here are the links to download the latest and official Android 10 based Open Beta 3 firmware for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. In case you have got the Open beta 2 Firmware update on your device, you will see a notification about this Open Beta 3 OTA Update. At such times, all you have to do is go to the Settings > System Update > Check for OTA updates.
But in case you are on the stable OOS 9 version then you will have to manually install the Android 10 to OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. You can use the Local Upgrade Method to do so. The size of this update is 124 MB. Here are the full stock firmware download links for Open Beta 3 Update –
Download Android 10 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 7 Pro(direct link Global)
Download Android 10 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 7 (direct link Global)
In case you want to go back to Android Pie, here are the links to the RollBack Package to Android 9 Pie –
OnePlus 7 Pro – Rollback
OnePlus 7 – Rollback
Update OnePlus 7 (Pro) to latest Open Beta update
To Update OnePlus 7 devices to the latest Open Beta 3 firmware, all you need to do is download the full stock firmware zip from the link mentioned above and then install it using the Local Upgrade Method. This is the most simple way to update OnePlus phones.
Hope the article was of use. In case you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you all.
Happy Androiding 🙂
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!