The recently launched OnePlus 7T now receives the latest OxygenOS 10.0.3 update. This newly launched flagship comes with all the features that one can expect from a flagship and now we have the latest Oxygen OS update for it. In this article, we are sharing with you all the download link and method to update your OnePlus 7T to the Oxygen OS 10.0.3.
But before getting into the download and install the part, let us first see the amazing features of the OnePlus 7T, Oxygen OS as well as the new changes in the latest Oxygen OS 10.0.3. Here you go –
Specifications of OnePlus 7T
- OnePlus 7T is powered by the latest Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855+ processor and Adreno 640 (700 MHz) GPU.
- It features a 90Hz Fluid Amoled display and the screen comes in a Full HD (1080p) panel with HDR10+ support.
- One gets to see a new triple camera system at the rear with a 48 MP rear primary camera, a 12 MP telephoto lens, and a 16 MP ultrawide angle lens.
- The front camera is a water-drop notch fitted with a 16 MP wide-angle lens.
- It comes with a default 6GB RAM, and 128 GB UFS 3.0 internal storage.
- You get the latest Oxygen OS 10 firmware on OnePlus 7T.
- It features Android 10 based on Oxygen OS 10 out of the box.
Oxygen OS 10 features
Here are some of the most highlighted features of the Oxygen OS 10. Have a look –
- New Gaming Mode called Fnatic mode
- Zen Mode – Phone down feature
- Native screen recorder
- Screenshot editor
- Spam call and text filtering (Only in India)
- New Work-Life balance feature
- NightScape 2.0
- Always-on display and edge notification light
- Digital Wellbeing
Changelog for the OxygenOS 10.0.3 Update
Although the OTA update with Oxygen OS 10.0.3 comes with a number of bug fixes, there is a major improvement in the camera app regarding the photo quality and other. There are a few User Interface improvements as well.
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved photo quality
- Enhanced stability of Camera
- User experience improvements
Download Oxygen OS 10.0.3 for OnePlus 7T
Here are the download links to latest OTA Update and Full stock firmware.
For the OTA updates, simply go to Settings app> System Updates> Check for OTA updates. It will then download and install the updates automatically if they are available.
Upgrade OnePlus 7T to latest Oxygen OS firmware
There are 3 types of the OnePlus updates –
- Closed Beta channel only for internal testing.
- Open Beta channel for public testing
- OTA updates for the Stable channel.
One can easily switch between these channels with the help of full firmware package or full ROM zips using the Local Upgrade method, provided that the build number or firmware version or build number that you are trying to install is higher than the already prevailing firmware.
If you are looking for a way to update the OnePlus 7T to the latest Oxygen OS 10.0.3, then here are the two methods that you can use. The first one includes the Local Upgrade Method and the second is the Stock Recovery for updating OnePlus 7T. So here you go –
Local Upgrade Method
Local Upgrade Method is the easiest way of updating your devices. It requires the full stock firmware update zips. One can switch between Open Beta firmware or Stable channel easily through this method. The best part about this method is that you will not lose any data. But we certainly recommend a backup.
- To begin with, download latest OxygenOS full stock firmware zip from the links given above.
- From the links given above, grab the OnePlus full firmware package.
- Then transfer the ROM file to the internal storage.
- Place the zip file outside every folder.
- Navigate to the Settings app> System updates> tap on the top right settings icon> choose Local Upgrade.
- The Local Upgrade option will look for an upgrade package.
- When you come across an upgrade package, click on it.
- Finally hit the install option.
- Your device will now automatically restart and perform an upgrade.
- It may take some time for the first boot hence be patient.
- That is it. You have successfully updated your OnePlus 7T to the latest Oxygen OS.
Upgrade OnePlus 7T to Oxygen O 10.0.3 using Stock recovery
This method needs incremental OTA update zips. It will work only on the same channel. Let us take for example if you would like to upgrade to Oxygen OS 9.5.1 from Oxygen Os 9.5.0, you will need to have the incremental OTA update & not the full stock firmware. But for using this method, you will have to reboot your device into recovery mode.
- To start with, Download latest OTA update zip file to the storage of your device. Place it in the root folder, i.e., outside every folder.
- Restart your Android device into Recovery Mode. For this, switch off your device completely and then press & hold down the power button & volume down key together for a few seconds.
- Now make use of the volume up and down keys to navigate and power button to choose.
- On the coming screen, choose the Recovery mode option to get into stock recovery mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, select Apply Updates from phone’s storage or Apply updates from sdcard.
- Now select the OTA zip file from phone storage.
- Begin the installation. Be patient until it’s done.
- The device will automatically reboot after the installation. In case it does not reboot, reboot manually.
That’s it. You have successfully upgraded your device to the OS 10.0.3 using the Stock recovery method.
Hope the article was of use. In case you have any doubts or questions, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you.
Happy Androiding 🙂