OnePlus is one of the few mobile phone brands that are always up-to-date when it comes to releasing updates to theior device. Recently the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, 7T Pro all started receving the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA Update. Oxygen OS is the custom skin interface from OnePlus. In case you own any of the above Oneplus 7 Series devices, here are the Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA Update download links. Scroll to download!
The Oxygen OS 10.3.1 underwent a number of obstacles on the OnePlus 6 and 6T which was Android 10 based where it first received the 10.3.1 Update but later on this update was paused. It was followed by a HotFix OTA Update. Later on, the OnePlus 6 and 6T Finally received the stable Android 10 based Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA update. Now after the predecessors, it looks like OnePlus 7 series devices are all set to get the Oxygen OS 10.3.1 Latest OTA Update. Fingers crossed that this update for OP 7 devices doesn’t end up in getting paused!
Changelog of Oxygen OS 10.3.1 Latest OTA Update for OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, 7T Pro
Here is the changelog of the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA Update for OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, 7T Pro –
- Optimized the RAM management
- Improved black/blank screen issues with some apps
- Added the feature to support reminders for privacy alerts
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.1
- Network (India Only)
- Integrated the VoWifi registration for the Jio Sim
- Cloud Service (India Only)
- Supported synchronization with Notes and Contacts
- Work-Life Balance (India Only)
- Optimized message notification
- Optimized the mode and app selection
- Added location, calendar, auto-track feature
- Cricket Scores (India Only)
- Add Cricket scores as a card in your Shelf for quickest access to live match scores and team updates
Here are the various OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T and 7T Pro variants that you should have a look before you download the OTA Update for your device –
OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro variants
- GM21AA: GM1911: India & GM1917: Global/US Unlocked
- GM21BA: GM1913: EU
- GM27BA: GM1920: EU 5G
- GM31CB: GM1915: T-Mobile (Carrier Locked)
OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro variants
- Packages with build tag HD65AA and letter I in the filename is for the variant: HD1901: India
- Packages with build tag HD65AA and letter O in the filename is for the variant: HD1905: Global
- Packages with build tag HD65BA is for the variant: HD1903: EU
Download Oxygen OS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 7 devices
Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA Update for OnePlus 7
Oxygen OS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 7 Global or India | Full OTA update (coming soon…)
Oxygen OS 10.0.4 for OnePlus 7 EU | Full OTA update (coming soon…)
Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA Update for OnePlus 7 Pro
Oxygen OS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 7 Pro Global or India | Full OTA update (coming soon…)
Oxygen OS 10.0.4 for OnePlus 7 Pro EU | Full OTA update (coming soon…)
Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA Download for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro
The OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro OTA Updates have been mentioned below. As of now, only the OnePlus 7t Pro is getting the Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA Update in India. Bookmark this page so you can come back when the OTA Update for OnePlus 7T is released.
Full stock firmware Download –
- OnePlus 7T Pro EU: Full OTA zip
- OnePlus 7T Pro Int’l: Full OTA zip
- OnePlus 7T Pro India: Full OTA zip
Incremental OTA updates –
- OnePlus 7T Pro EU: Incremental from 10.0.5 to 10.0.7
- OnePlus 7T Pro Int’l: Incremental from 10.3.0 to 10.3.1
- OnePlus 7T Pro India: Incremental from 10.3.0 to 10.3.1
How to Update OnePlus 7 device to Android 10 based Oxygen OS 10.3.1?
The below short yet simple guide will help you in installing the OnePlus 7 Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA update but Before you get into the installation guide, you need to follow a few Mandatory requirements first!
- Just note that every update especially an OTA update is specific to a device. it is simply meant only for better functioning of that device. So if an OTA update comes for a certain device, in this case, OnePlus 7/7T/7 Pro/7T Pro, do not try to install it on any other device even if it is a OnePlus device. Follow the below procedure only on a OnePlus 7or you might end up damaging your device.
- Having ample amount of battery power is always so crucial. If you cant go to your college or office without getting your phone charges enough, how can you not be prepared with enough battery percentage to install an OTA update that will change your device is some or the other way? Make sure to have a battery percentage of atleast 60%.
- Although device data is hardly lost while installing an OTA update, it is always better to have a complete backup of your device data before indulging in any system related procedures like Rooting, Flashing, etc.
Do not miss to see – Root OnePlus 6/6T using Magisk (Without TWRP)
Here’s a short guide one can use to install the latest 10.3.1 OTA update on OnePlus 7/7T/7T Pro/7 Pro –
- Assuming you have downloaded the above Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA update, transfer or copy that update zip file to the root directory of the internal storage of your OnePlus 7 device.
- Now go to the Settings app.
- Go to the bottom of the screen until you find the System Update option. Tap on it.
- Now look at the top right so you can click on the Gear icon.
- Then tap on the Local Upgrade option
- Locate and tap on the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA update file in the list.
- Tap on the option of Install Now.
- Be patient until the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 update is installed on your OnePlus 7 device.
- Lastly, tap on the Reboot option so as to finish installing the update.
That is it. you are done here. You have successfully installed the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA update on your OnePlus 7 device.
That was it all about the latest Oxygen OS 10.3.1 OTA Update for OnePlus 7 series devices including OP 7, 7 Pro, 7T, 7T Pro. I hope that you have all found the article of use. In case you have any queries to ask about, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!