Xiaomi is one of the most consistent and disciplined brands when it comes to releasing updates. The Xiaomi Mi A series devices are no exception to this. Starting with Xiaomi Mi A2, and later on Xiaomi Mi A3, now Xiaomi has released the official Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. There has been a slight delay in the update rollouts but the world epidemic Coronavirus (COVID-19) is said to be responsible for this delay.
To check if you have got the OTA Update yet, go to Settings>System Updates> Check for OTA Updates. As any other OTA Update, Xiaomi will be releasing the Android 10 OTA Update for Mi A2 lite in patches. And hence not everyone will receive the update at the same time. It might be late for some devices. So you might get this Android 10 OTA Update on your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, sooner or later.
However, if you have not got the update yet and are not patient enough as well, then here is the captured OTA Update zip file for Android 10 for Mi A2 Lite. You can download this OTA Zip and then manually update it on your Mi A2 Lite. Just keep scrolling!
Download Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
The Android 10 Update for Mi A2 Lite comes in a size of 1.3 GB and has been named Jasmine. The update log for Android 10 OTA Update for MI A2 Lite includes all the Android 10 goodies like – Focus Mode, Dark Mode, Live Mode, Smart Reply, Privacy and location controls, Gesture Navigation, etc.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android 10 Full fastboot ROM downloads
Install Android 10 OTA Update for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Here is a short and simple guide on how you can install Android 10 OTA Update on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite using the below Stock Recovery Method –
Stock Recovery Method (OTA update zip installation)
- Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android 10 OTA update zip from above. Then Rename it as
update.zipand move this file to the PC or whichever system you are using i.e. Mac or Linux.
- Do not forget to have a copy of this update zip on the storage of your device or SD Card.
- Now reboot the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite device into Recovery Mode. To do so, simply turn off your device completely and then press and hold down the Power + Volume Up + Bixby buttons altogether.
- Once you have entered the stock recovery mode, make use of the volume buttons to navigate and choose – “apply update from SD card“.
- Go to the update zip file in the SD card and press the power button to choose it.
- The Update will now begin. It may take some while just be patient until then. Now that you have finished the step, repeat the same for the further OTA Updates and more
Use the below command to reboot into Recovery Mode –
adb reboot recovery
That is it. You have successfully installed the Android 10 OTA Update on your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite device. In case you have any doubts, feel free to let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.
More such articles –
- Download Android 10 for Asus ROG Phone 2 (OTA links and Installation Guide)
- Downgrade Android 11 Developer Preview to Stable Android 10 Firmware on Pixel devices
- Download latest Google Assistant Dark Mode APK and Google Search APK
- Android 11 R GSI Download for Android devices
- Download Xiaomi POCO X2 Wallpapers Stock Official
- Download Xiaomi TPS tool – Remove Mi Account
I hope that you found the article useful. Stay tuned for more such updates!