In this article, we are sharing with you all the links to Download Magisk v21 and Magisk Manager 8.0.0 with Android 11 support.
Finally, the latest Magisk V21 and Magisk Manager 8.0.0 have been released with Android 11 Support, underhood tweaks, safe mode detection, enhanced user interface, and a lot more. Check the below Changelog and download links to know more about the Magisk latest version.
The release of Magisk v21 with Android 11 Public Beta channel was announced by Developer topjohnwu himself and soon we will also get the Stable Magisk V21 Android 11 support.
Download Magisk v21 and Magisk Manager 8.0.0 with Android 11 support
Also see –
Changelog of Magisk v21 and Magisk Manager 8.0.0
- Support Android 11 🎉
- Add Safe Mode detection. Disable all modules when the device is booting into Safe Mode.
- Increase post-fs-data mode timeout from 10 seconds to 40 seconds
- Rewritten 2SI support from scratch
- Support when no /sbin folder exists (Android 11)
- Dump fstab from device-tree to rootfs and force init to use it for 2SI devices
- Strip out AVB for 2SI as it may cause bootloop
- Rewritten module mounting logic from scratch
- For Android 8.0+, a completely new policy setup is used. This reduces compromises in Android’s sandbox, providing more policy isolation and better security for root users.
- Isolated mount namespace will now first inherit from parent process, then isolate itself from the world
- Update communication protocol with Magisk Manager to work with the hardened SELinux setup
- Optimize match all rules. This will significantly reduce policy binary size and save memory and improve general kernel performance.
- Support declaring new types and attributes
- Make a policy statement closer to stock *.te format. Please check updated documentation or magic policy –help for more details.
- Support compressed extra blobs
- Pad boot images to original size with zeros
- Manipulate additional vendor properties
Magisk Manager v8.0.0
- 100% full app rewrite! Will highlight functional changes below.
- Add detailed device info in home screen to assist user installation
- Support Magisk v21.0 communication protocol
- Support patching modern Samsung AP.tar
More on Android –
- Android 11 Custom ROM List; Update android device to Android 11 OS
- Download and Install Android 11 Update on Google Pixel [Stable]
- Download LineageOS 18 for All Android Devices; Based on Android 11
- Download Hydrogen OS 11 for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro Open Beta 3
Hope you all found the article of use and could easily Download Magisk v21 and Magisk Manager 8.0.0. Stay tuned with us for more such latest updates!