OnePlus is known for its regular updates and rollout for its devices. Recently OnePlus released the first Open Beta update for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro. And now we have the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. So if you have a OnePlus 7 or 7 Pro device, here is an article where we are sharing with you all the links to download Open beta 10 firmware update for your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. Here you go –
Update log for OnePlus 7 (Pro) Open Beta 10 Firmware Update
Given below is the complete update log for the Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
- Optimized RAM management
- Enhanced single and double-tap performance of Ambient display and lock screen
- Improved content now live on settings page
- Updated Android Security patch to 2020.02
- Enhanced the contact details screen
- Fixed the audio and video issues with preloading videos
Download Open Beta 10 OTA update for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
Here is the latest official Android 10 Open Beta 10 is based on Oxygen OS 10 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. Since this is beta full stock firmware, you will not get an OTA update. You will have to manually install the beta 1 onto OnePlus 7T using the below given local upgrade method. Note that the size of both the updates is nearly 2.0 GB and hence we recommend you to download the update over a WiFi network.
Download Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 7 Pro
Download Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 7
Update OnePlus 7 (Pro) to Open Beta 10
Before getting into the installation procedure, make sure that you take a complete backup of your device data, just in case.
- First of all, Download the latest Open beta 10 OOS full stock firmware zip for OnePlus 7/7 Pro from the links mentioned above.
- Grab the complete firmware package from above for the OnePlus device and then move the ROM file to the internal storage or phone storage.
- Now put the zip file outside every folder.
- Navigate to the Settings app >System updates > tap on the top right settings icon > choose Local Upgrade option.
- The Local Upgrade option will search for an upgrade package.
- Once you see an upgrade package, click on it and then tap on the install option.
That is it. I hope you have found the article of use. In case you have any doubts, put them in the comment section below. We will be glad to help you out.
More such articles –
- Download Open Beta 3 latest for OnePlus 7 (Pro) based on Oxygen OS 10
- Download OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, 7T Pro Oxygen OS 10.3.1 Latest OTA Update
- Download OxygenOS Open Beta 4 for OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro with System Updates
- OxygenOS 10 based Android 10 OTA Download for OnePlus 7 Pro 5G
Basically a gamer, I tend to find Android so amusing that ended up creating a blog where I could share with you all that i am aware of and could be. Passion overtook me to an extent that I decided to be a full time technology blogger. Besides gaming, eating sleeping and Androiding is what keeps me going!