Tried working ViPER4Android on your Android 10 but could not get any results since it did not work? Are you looking for a way to modify the audio on your Android 10 device but do not have an app working on it yet? Here is one audio modification app that is compatible with Android 10 OS.
What if I tell you now you can use ViPER4Android on the latest Android 10 Q? Well, that’s what I will be sharing with you all today. In this article, we have mentioned the method to install ViPER4Android on Android 10 Q. So what are you waiting for? Let’s jump into the guide!
What is ViPER4Android APK?
ViPER4Andriod is an Audio enhancing Mod that can be used on any Android device. This APK is now available to download for the latest Android 10 OS.
Download ViPER4Android for Android 10
ViPER4Android Download Android 10
How to Install ViPER4Android on Android 10Q?
Before getting into the actual installation guide, here are some requirements that one needs to fulfill to install ViPER4Android on Android 10.
- Download the latest ViPER4Android APK from above.
- Make sure to have an Android 10 device that which is rooted with Magisk. In case your device is not rooted, you can see how to root it using Magisk.
- Make sure to uninstall any Audio Modification Library.
- Uninstall previous ViPER4Android versions.
- Reboot your device after uninstalling.
You might also need Download Latest Stable Magisk 20 Zip & Magisk Manager 7.3.5 APK.
Install ViPER4Android on Android 10 –
Assuming that you have followed the above prerequisites, here is a short guide on how you could install and use ViPER4Android on Android 10 Devices.
One might find the below method a bit huge to follow, but once the original developers of the mod pittvandewitt and MrWhite214 (Team_DeWitt) update it to be compatible with Android 10, the installation will become easier to follow.
Until then here’s what you need to do –
- To begin with, Install ViPER4Android APK on your rooted device using the File Manager App.
- Launch the downloaded app, but do not install the drivers yet.
- Now Open Magisk Manager and navigate to the Download Section.
- Look for the ‘Audio Modification Library.’
- Tap on the download icon beside it.
- Now click on the Install button to install the module.
- You will be now prompted to reboot your device by the Magisk Module Installer, but DO NOT Reboot Yet.
- Go back to the ViPER4Android App and click on OK to Install the necessary drivers.
- Grant the permissions of Superuser to the app when asked.
- Once the drivers are installed, your device will reboot.
- After the rebooting, navigate to Magisk Manager> Modules> Uncheck ‘Audio Modification Library.’ Thus, Disable it.
- Go back to ViPER4Android and repeat the procedure of drivers installation.
- Now when the device reboots, Launch the ViPER4Android App.
- Once the drivers are now installed correctly, you are done here!
However, if ViPER4Android is not installed on your device yet, follow the below steps –
- Close the ViPER4Android app and go to Magisk Manager. Here re-enable the ‘Audio Modification Library.’
- Then Go back to ViPER4Android and install the drivers once again.
- The app should now be installed.
That is it. You can now easily modify the Audio of your device with the help of Available controls. The only crucial part about the above-given method is that it has the ViPER4Android and Audio Modification Library must be installed in a manner.
Happy Androiding 🙂