Dark Mode is the new trend. Call it by whatever name – Dark Mode, Night Mode, Dark Theme, the job is all the same. This feature is now seen on multiple apps like YouTube, Android Messages, etc. However, the store of all apps I.e. the Google Play Store still lacks this great feature.
However, nothing to worry about since in this article, we are sharing with you all the latest Google Play Store APK with Dark Mode feature in it. So here you go –
Download latest Google Play Store APK with Dark Mode
The latest version of Google Play Store 16.9.10 is now available for download with the latest dark mode feature.
Download Google Play Store 16.9.10 APK –
Download Google Play Services APK
Enable Dark Mode on Google Play Store
Here is a step by step guide on how to get Dark Mode on Google Play Store.
- To begin with, check if there is the latest version of Play Store available officially.
- Open Play Store and go to Settings> Play Store Version option.
- You will get a notice about a new update which will be downloaded automatically and installed on your phone.
- In case the version number is 16.9.10 or later, then just force stop the app & restart it.
- In case it is not, then download the latest Google Play Store 16.9.10 APK from the link mentioned above.
- Move it to the phone storage and install it.
- Open the app once it is installed.
- In case there is no Dark Mode yet, you will have to force stop the app once.
- Navigate to Settings > Apps > Play Store > Google Force Stop.
- Enable show system apps.
- Then enable Dark Mode on your Android device.
- Now open the app.
Checkout More Apks
- Download Google Camera GCam Apk for Android devices
- HappyMod APK Download Latest Version 2.4.1
- Download Google Pixel 4 Launcher, Pixel Themes, Wallpaper APK
- Download MMSuperPatcher Apk v2.3 for Mini Militia v4.2.8
- Download Android 10 Launcher APK
That was it about the Dark Mode on Google Play Store. Hope the article was of use. Comment down for any queries.